🧥 100 %
By kreuzberger
Youngian wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:37 pm Don’t you wish Berlin had wallabies as well as feral bears on the loose?
Hold your horses, we had a feckin LION during the summer - almost.

I actually laughed all the way though that drama. I was in hospital - yet again - in the south-west of the city, and many of the medical support staff live and grew up in the area. These are the women who are measuring all sorts of gubbins, including the sort of thing that takes longer than yer standard blood pressure etc etc, so conversation is bound to be struck up.

Seems that their teenaged offspring were downloading lion roaring MP3s and taking their phones and Bluetooth beatboxes in to the forest to blast the sounds in to the night.

Send the massed ranks of cops and rangers in to panic mode.
Yug liked this
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:40 pm May I introduce you to the journalistic behemoth that is Poppy Huggett.

https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/new ... n/?ref=rss

Her report reads
Pictures from the scene of a crash in Wimbledon show a car left completely smashed up with the bottom hanging off.

The car crashed into a bollard in Wimbledon on Friday evening (October 13), at the junction of The Alexandra pub and Elys Department Store in Wimbledon.

Police say there has been no reports of any serious injuries.

Picture shows a car which has run over a keep left sign, and has a smashed bumper and lower valance. Apart from that, no damage...

Desperate stuff.
A thousand words can tell a picture.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]