:sunglasses: 33.3 % :laughing: 66.7 %
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:41 pm Image

The Sun doesn't like it when celebs use well paid lawyers to avoid getting a prison sentence which seems a little bit rich given that the CEO of UK News Rebekah Brooks used very highly paid lawyers to avoid prison over her part in the phone hacking scandal.
Especially when it was the Sun that made them famous in the first place.
By mattomac
And to top it off they’ve gone on the attack re-reporting a 2 year old story of Starmer having a drink while with one other potentially a couple of staff.

If I’m honest it Looks like what Johnson believes his parties to be, a beer during or after a work meeting. A case load of wine and a DJ in taxpayers paid property during a lockdown it is not.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 am Even taking into account that it had been given that nickname none of it made sense as pointed out no one was sure what “crust ahead” meant.
I saw it as a pun on 'just ahead' but why they'd use that phrase was beyond me, and presumably way, way beyond Sun readers, unless they thought "Hur hur, a pork pie, 'e's a ledg."
mattomac liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]