:sunglasses: 33.3 % :laughing: 66.7 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Neil Wallis (ex-editor of the Sun) being interviewed on Sky News.

Hanuman in a handcart, he's a shit. In every sense, including patronising Sarah-Jane Mee, doubtless on the grounds she's a silly bint. "Nice speech, Sarah..."

He's also doing an unchallenged hatchet job, but unable to show specific law breaking.

Apparently the police saying they couldn't find any illegality doesn't mean that they didn't find any illegality.

Unbelievable shite.
By Boiler
Same shit, different arsehole.

Parents in Huw Edwards case ‘offered tens of thousands for TalkTV interview’

Rupert Murdoch’s News UK has offered tens of thousands of pounds to the parents who made allegations about Huw Edwards, in return for a television interview, according to sources at the media company.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:45 pm
Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:23 pm You can DM on Only Fans, there’s also a tips button. If it gets pressed enough, the site owner will reveal more tits, fanny or cock etc.
It's tradition to close with "An anoymous source informed me ...."
Before making my excuses and left as Neil Wallis would say. It’s getting desperate if they’re having to wheel out him, McKenzie and Rod Liddle to provide balance.
By MisterMuncher
Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:33 pm
Killer Whale wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:25 pm Sounds delightful.
Critics of WFH overlook the health benefits for sex workers.
Critics of OnlyFans in the British press despise the idea of anyone selling their body when they don't get a cut.
By Malcolm Armsteen
So it was never about the money:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/ ... -interview
Rupert Murdoch’s News UK has offered tens of thousands of pounds to the parents who made allegations about Huw Edwards, in return for a television interview, according to sources at the media company.

The Guardian understands that an interview with the couple has been recorded and is being edited for broadcast on TalkTV, the sister station of the Sun. Sources said the parents have been offered a significant sum for this.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
satnav wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:28 pm I thought 'The Sun' were trying to justify their story on the grounds that the young person involved was vulnerable, surely if this young person is vulnerable his parents appearing on national TV is going to publicly identify who he is. How on earth can TalkTV justify this?
The concerned parents are outing their own son, his name will be viral on Twitter shortly after broadcast.
By Philip Marlow
Hugh Lemmey - a very good writer whose two part series on how Private Eye has chosen to write about gay (and latterly trans) people down the years is well worth reading - weighs in.

A Sordid Scandal

It might yet turn out that Edwards has engaged in abusive, intimidatory, or even illegal behaviour. None of that takes away from the story so far - that the Sun knowingly published uncorroborated, unfounded allegations against the man accusing him of illegal sexual activity with a child. Others will write about the legal side of case, the subject of journalistic ethics and standards, privacy issues, and the role of social media in forcing his name into the press. But for me, what has been disturbing but clarifying about the affair is what it tells us about the state of sexual toleration in Britain, and how the nation's deep culture of homophobia, long thought to be on the way out, the preserve of a few prudes and bigots, still lies beneath a thin crust of acceptance, just waiting to seep out. Edwards' treatment has been worse than it might have been, and the reason for that is a widespread homophobic anxiety about closeted men.

https://huw.substack.com/p/a-sordid-scandal
safe_timber_man liked this
By Oboogie
AOB wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:58 pm Safeguarding expert and Murdoch drone Rod Liddell on Newsnight: "The Sun has behaved impeccably through all this."
A wee reminder of Rod Liddle's own impeccable behaviour.
Attachments
359827185_10160797425284850_1934939007159727125_n.jpg
359827185_10160797425284850_1934939007159727125_n.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 5761 times
Philip Marlow liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Philip Marlow wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:55 pm Hugh Lemmey - a very good writer whose two part series on how Private Eye has chosen to write about gay (and latterly trans) people down the years is well worth reading - weighs in.
There's a mean "telling it how it is" streak to Private Eye on some issues. Most obviously with architecture, but I suppose that's relatively harmless.
Philip Marlow liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]