By MisterMuncher
I think it has been mentioned here before, but his turn in "The Gentlemen" is the work of a man with no more fucks to give re: the press
Oboogie liked this
By AOB
Towards the end of a fiery couple of sentences, Morgan questions Prince Harry's mission to reform the media and learn the truth about historic phone hacking.

The presenter says the truth isn't something Harry would know if it "slapped him around his California tanned face".

He then wishes reporters a Merry Christmas, before heading back into his house - ignoring questions along the way.

He's taking it well.

He says Harry has talked about the appalling behaviour of the press, but accuses the royal himself of "trashing" his own family in public and earning hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

"It is hard to imagine more appalling behaviour than that," he adds.

......says the man who turned a blind eye when Milly Dowler's phone got hacked on his watch.
By Watchman
Youngian wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:01 pm Morgan comes out fighting, a victim of lies and smears
Actually Piers, it was The Law that recognised what the truth is
By Malcolm Armsteen
Bluff Hal accused Morgan the Organ of knowing about hacking, and allowing it.
Morgan denied ordering it or doing it himself.

Spot the difference?

And wasn't the oleaginous fuckpig the one who demonstrated how it was done on some chat show?
Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
A thought which has rattling around my head since Day One of the phone-hacking crime scene, but which I have not discussed before...

Many years ago and when the press was in black and white, (except for pre-press four-colour ads which would set you back over 100 thousand GPB a pop in the Sun, but that's off-topic), I used to buy media.

Lots of it and for lots of money. TV was dull but press was a contact sport. Great fun.

It was basically a boys' club. Plan it in the morning - buy it in the afternoon. The pivotal moment there being "lunch" which involved gallons of beer, a spag bol and bottle or two. Having a grappa and an espresso was not entirely essential but seemed to fortify the few remaining hours of the afternoon.

Then we got mobile phones. This meant that the lunchtime quire of Post-It notes evolved in to voice mails. See where we are going?

Of course, sales directors sit in with editors in wide-ranging management meetings. Always did, will always do so.

So, that begs the question; knowing that our phones would be backed up with messages, would they have broken in to see what their competitors' offers were? Not just for that night's paper, but for campaigns lasting perhaps several months or even annual deals?

Potentially, anyone who has ever advertised in the national press would be impacted by such a scandal - from incontinence pants to the COI. We are talking billions.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]