By Tubby Isaacs
I used to look at their headlines and think "This seems good". This could be like the alternative liberal-left sites they have in America, like Vox and Slate. Then I saw them tweeting out "thousands spent on Priti Patel's eyebrows" bollocks and thought this isn't Vox or Slate.

Lately I've noticed them on HS2. Peter Juckes was embarrassingly exposed the other day, now more bollocks, where they've fallen hook line and sinker for the "devastating loss of tress bollocks", plus a totally made up cost and horseshit about the amount of carbon emitted in construction.

Anybody else look at them much?
By Tubby Isaacs
I'm a bit late to this, but as of last month, Byline Times was still talking absolute bollocks about HS2.

Here, not only is its cost and environmental impact exaggerated, but it's framed as a project Johnson has to axe for the sake of climate change!

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/10/20/to-m ... -projects/
By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:51 pm Yep.

Hereford is lacking a by-pass, and apart from a nice pedestrianized bit in the centre, a traffic choked nightmare.
It's impossible to get in, through or around Hereford and the surrounding area quickly. It's also the home of the most secretive regiment in the world.
By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:12 pm On our roads? Ross to Monmouth is fast, not Ross to Gloucester or Hereford.
They can use their Super Army Soldier skills to yomp across country.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Youngian
Byline TV presenters say lots of stuff I agree with but it hasn’t warmed me to polemical current affairs punditry as it rarely tells you much you didn’t know.
This is an interesting piece if you’ve seen Sunak’s rising popularity in the Blue Wall and why Starmer isn’t prioritising these seats. Rishi rich maybe a somewhat Marmite character if only people in Amersham and Esher liked Marmite
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:53 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:51 pm Yep.

Hereford is lacking a by-pass, and apart from a nice pedestrianized bit in the centre, a traffic choked nightmare.
It's impossible to get in, through or around Hereford and the surrounding area quickly. It's also the home of the most secretive regiment in the world.
So secret that they simultaneously don't exist, have tabloid hacks wanking themselves blind about them, have a dedicated bookshelf in every railway / airport bookshop, and have several former "troopers" drinking at every flat-roofed pub in the country.
By Tubby Isaacs
The Weeping Angel wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:53 pm Political editor of Byline Times here
He's got a point about the way Starmer's projecting himself differently, I think.

I think that's a different point from the "He said they're the real Tories" headlines.

I like Bienkov, was on to Johnson faster than most.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]