By Andy McDandy
Arcuri said that Neil's details were in Epstein's black book*, and referred to him in terms typically used to describe a kiddy-fiddler. Or someone Elon Musk doesn't like. Or that man who's always in the park.

Neil said that while he had briefly met Ghislaine Maxwell (who could conceivably have passed his contact details** onto Epstein), he'd never met Epstein, and had never diddled a kid. Hence lawsuit.

*The point here being that having your details in a paedophile's address book doesn't necessarily mean that you a) know them, or b) share their predilections. After all, even nonces might need to call out a plumber, or order a pizza, and unless there's some sort of paedo pizza place and I'll stop there.

**Whatever they were in the 90s when they're supposed to have met.
By Malcolm Armsteen
The low-lifes at Channel 4 have made an attempt to rehabilitate it.

Andrew Neil to host Sunday night political show on Channel 4

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... -channel-4

It marks something of a leftwards lurch by Neil – a former BBC broadcaster known for his conservative views – to a channel whose news programme he once described as the “broadcasting arm of the Guardian”.

The live 10-part series will air in May and has a working title of Sunday Politics with Andrew Neil, according to Channel 4, which said it would feature “set-piece interviews with the highest profile politicians and newsmakers”.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:38 am The low-lifes at Channel 4 have made an attempt to rehabilitate it.

Andrew Neil to host Sunday night political show on Channel 4

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... -channel-4

It marks something of a leftwards lurch by Neil – a former BBC broadcaster known for his conservative views – to a channel whose news programme he once described as the “broadcasting arm of the Guardian”.

The live 10-part series will air in May and has a working title of Sunday Politics with Andrew Neil, according to Channel 4, which said it would feature “set-piece interviews with the highest profile politicians and newsmakers”.
I hope that "Highest profile politicians and newsmakers" doesn't include Farage, Darren Grimes and Nail the anti-mask hippy.
By MisterMuncher
They plan to shift *work*, not actual jobs.

A distinction Neil is rather happy to avoid drawing too much attention to.

Bloody foreigners and remote working. Just needs a bit of war on Christmas for the full house
By Bones McCoy
MisterMuncher wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:55 pm They plan to shift *work*, not actual jobs.

A distinction Neil is rather happy to avoid drawing too much attention to.

Bloody foreigners and remote working. Just needs a bit of war on Christmas for the full house
It probably involves running the trading application on UK based server nodes while Frankfurt, Koln and Berlin are at danger of brown-outs.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:19 pm London has a sophisticated disaster continuity market. There’s office buildings permanently empty in Docklands always ready for a client to move on.
Congratulations on spotting the first Brexit benefit.

Send a stamped addressed envelope to Reese-Mogg c/o Tufton Street.
By Youngian
Like John Redwood he’s been driven wonky by Brexit. Their certainty never wavered that another dose of neoliberalism would put the lefty doom mongers in their place as a new era of growth and prosperity takes root. But it’s all turned to shite and then Neil is mocked by liberals that he’s no better than a cut price Tony Benn. All he has left is to dump socially liberal pro-immigration Andrew Neil for Kipper culture war Andrew. Meanwhile arch Thatcherite Redwood reinvents himself as an Argentinian protectionist.
Last edited by Youngian on Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
safe_timber_man liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Hey, Andrew.

My parents met my brother's various business partners quite a few times over the years, despite living in separate continents. Because, you know, my brother used to like giving them a sense of what he was up to, and they like meeting people. You going to infer from this that my Dad and brother were in business together? That'll be news to them.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]