:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:57 am She then posted a second tweet claiming that she didn't post a correction sooner because she had been out all day with her family. I really find it hard to believe that she would go hours without checking Twitter.
She was too busy to apologise but not too busy to lie in the first place. That figures.

Sorry, retract, not apologise. There is no apology .
Dalem Lake, mattomac liked this
By Oboogie
satnav wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:57 am She then posted a second tweet claiming that she didn't post a correction sooner because she had been out all day with her family. I really find it hard to believe that she would go hours without checking Twitter.
I really find it hard to believe that her family can bear to spend more than a couple of hours with her.
By Tubby Isaacs
Bit of a tangent here, but for fuck's sake. How do you muck up an attack on Julia Hartley Brewer?

https://skwawkbox.org/2024/04/13/as-isr ... was-cohen/
Pro-Israel apologists who tried to exploit today’s mass-casualty knife attack in Sydney, Australia, by claiming it was committed by ‘Islamists’ or ‘Jihadists’ and linking it to protests against Israel’s genocide in Gaza look to have been humiliated after early, though still unconfirmed, reports indicated the killer was a pro-Israel fanatic named Benjamin Cohen.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:06 pm Bit of a tangent here, but for fuck's sake. How do you muck up an attack on Julia Hartley Brewer?

https://skwawkbox.org/2024/04/13/as-isr ... was-cohen/
Pro-Israel apologists who tried to exploit today’s mass-casualty knife attack in Sydney, Australia, by claiming it was committed by ‘Islamists’ or ‘Jihadists’ and linking it to protests against Israel’s genocide in Gaza look to have been humiliated after early, though still unconfirmed, reports indicated the killer was a pro-Israel fanatic named Benjamin Cohen.
There are no good fanboys in this conflict.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]