:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 pm I watched a bit of the Jeremy Kyle show earlier and it was pretty dire. He was predicted that Keir Starmer would eventually get a fixed penalty fine and this would 'level up the field with Boris Johnson'. Thankfully his fellow host pointed out that it was very unlikely that this would happen.

Kyle doesn't appear to realise that if the police in Durham can be pressured into reopening the Starmer case then eventually similar pressure could be put on the Met to issue further fines to Boris Johnson.
How the fuck is disgraced former broadcaster Jeremy Kyle anywhere near the pointy end of a television camera.
By Spoonman
'ccording to Guido Fawkes (so a large pinch of salt to be taken), Morgan's show yesterday evening had a peak audience of 75.8k viewers, beaten by Wootton later in the evening on KGBN which peaked at 79.7k.

Meanwhile, preceding Morgan's show, Tom Newtown-Dunn's "The News Desk" scored an average viewership of 3.6k viewers! :o

Usual KGBN heads and fanbois are trumpeting around at anyone who'll listen on getting rating "wins", but they're essentially like the drunk slob coming out of a pub howling at his mate for throwing up & not keeping his drink down while having already shat his own trousers.
By Dalem Lake
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:07 pm Nice to see Murdoch’s attempt at GB News is exactly as popular as GB News, and Morgan is tanking

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... SApp_Other
I would've thought that the "silent majority" would swarm to these channels in droves. :o
By Spoonman
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:07 pm Nice to see Murdoch’s attempt at GB News is exactly as popular as GB News, and Morgan is tanking

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... SApp_Other
So much spinning by Morgan & Co in that report that they should be hooked up to a turbine, which in turn should be hooked up to the National Grid, which in turn would lower electricity prices and might actually make Morgan popular.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]