:laughing: 100 %
By Oboogie
Abernathy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:35 pm You know that “Reels” thing that has started to appear on your Facebook timeline? Short video clips of stuff. Mine seems to be full of clips of young women with unfeasibly large thrupennies jiggling about in scanty underwear, or doing a strange thing where they make like they’re about to whip off a baggy t-shirt, then do so, to reveal their unfeasibly large jubblies in scanty underwear for about 2 seconds.

Surely I can’t be alone in seeing this ?
Similar.
Mine seem to be young women in bikinis going down waterslides.
These are flagged as "You won't believe what happens!!".
What does happen is the young women arrive safely and uneventfully at the bottom of the slide.
As believable as it is unremarkable.
By MisterMuncher
It's bleed-over from Instagram, and second-hand bleed-over from TikTok into there, and a vast amount of the popular content in both is as you describe.

Lingering long enough to watch one stacks the odds of getting more similar stuff, so it tends to self-perpetuate.

It's not unlike in the old days, you could Google pet food for a few minutes before starting browsing, and your banner ads would largely consist of puppies and kittens.
By soulboy
Mine has, until relatively recently, consisted mostly of puzzles and riddles, the old "move one match stick to make the largest possible number" type thing. Prompted by this thread I've just had a look and for some bizarre reason it is now full of EXTREME skateboarding moves.

I'm not sure why. I've never skateboarded. Skateboards had been replaced by BMXs when I was a young 'un and with the state of my knees I can't see me taking it up anytime soon.
By Yug
Not a Facebook group as such, but I see all the snowflakes are being triggered by a Daily Fail story about the redevelopment of RAF Scampton. Specifically, the possible exhumation and moving of Guy Gibson's dog.

They really can't help themselves.
By Abernathy
Yug wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:40 pm Not a Facebook group as such, but I see all the snowflakes are being triggered by a Daily Fail story about the redevelopment of RAF Scampton. Specifically, the possible exhumation and moving of Guy Gibson's dog.
What? Exhumation? It’s a fucking dog. A dead dog. That’s been dead for 80 fucking years .
By Tubby Isaacs
Oboogie wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:41 pm Similar.
Mine seem to be young women in bikinis going down waterslides.
These are flagged as "You won't believe what happens!!".
What does happen is the young women arrive safely and uneventfully at the bottom of the slide.
As believable as it is unremarkable.
They got me with that one too.
By Yug
Abernathy wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:15 pm
Yug wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:40 pm Not a Facebook group as such, but I see all the snowflakes are being triggered by a Daily Fail story about the redevelopment of RAF Scampton. Specifically, the possible exhumation and moving of Guy Gibson's dog.
What? Exhumation? It’s a fucking dog. A dead dog. That’s been dead for 80 fucking years .
Yep. They're showing the same level of respect to a very dead dog that they show for human remains that are in a piece of ground that is going to be built on. And the mailtards are reacting like it was a much-venerated holy site being desecrated. Most of these wankers couldn't even point to Scampton on a map of Lincolnshire. I'd put money on none of them having actually visited the place.

And they call us the snowflakes.
By Abernathy
I'm just taking a wild guess, here, but would the "respect" for Gibson's deceased pet perhaps have something to do with Gibson's choice of name for his dog? They've been showing the fillum of The Dambusters on Channel 5, and I was relieved to note that the dog's name has been sensibly changed to/dubbed in as the less egregiously offensive "Trigger" - something which in itself we know has induced widespread gammon apoplexy amongst Mail readers and the wider gammonate.
By Abernathy
Not groups, but Fleecebook generally. Isn’t it time Fleecebook expanded the available “react” emojis for posts to include one just signalling plain disagreement?

I’ve noticed that when I post something rational on a Labour-oriented Fleecebook group that your average fuckwitted Trot obviously isn’t going to agree with, Trots react by posting the “laughing” emoji -not to signify that they think I’ve cracked a hilarious rib-tickling gag, but because they (obviously) disagree with my rational post, but are too idle/fuckwitted to respond or disagree verbally, and also lack a “disagree” emoji. So they post the “laughing emoji”, I guess to denote, I imagine, disdainful mocking laughter.

Dear Nick Clegg : Please sort out a new emoji for fuckwitted Trots asap.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]