By Abernathy
Back for a new run, so I thought it needs a new thread.

Tonight from Grimsby, the panel is Layla Moran MP, Wes Streeting MP, Brendan Clarke-Smith MP, Claire Fox, and some economist geezer named Gerald.

I so wish the BBC, and other media organisations, would stop affording Fox airtime and credibility. Her opinions are total bollocks, and she is a thoroughly nasty individual to boot.

Only positive is that the Grimsby audience seems to be blessedly short of gammon.
By Yug
I can remember when the Tory MP for Clacton crossed the floor to join UKIP and a by-election was called. The consensus of the vox pops on the BBC was "That Tory has been useless. We're not voting for him again. We'll take a punt on the kipper this time".

The Tory they all voted for last time who turned out to be useless was Douglas Carswell. The kipper they were going to try this time was, er, Douglas Carswell.

If you're going to watch QT it might be an idea to have your blood-pressure pills handy. They're a special kind of stupid in Clacton.
By Dalem Lake
Oboogie wrote:
Dalem Lake wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:33 am Meh, I'll give a pass. Don't really care what Brexit voters think, been hearing their shit for the past 7 years.
As any form of closer relationship with the EU is dependent on Leave voters changing their minds, I'm very interested in what they think.
As the audience selection for QT is always a bit suss you'll probably find some that may have changed their minds but I'd wager most will still say it's a good idea but it's gone crap because of government, EU, Remoaner elite, etc, etc. I'm just done with the whole thing.
By Oboogie
Dalem Lake wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:24 pm As the audience selection for QT is always a bit suss you'll probably find some that may have changed their minds but I'd wager most will still say it's a good idea but it's gone crap because of government, EU, Remoaner elite, etc, etc.
Which would mean they would be representative, according to the poll of Brexiters the Guardian reported on today. Those who still believe or are not sure account for about three quarters of them, "18% – said it had gone well, or very well, while 30% said it had gone neither well nor badly, and 26% said it was still too soon to say."

It seems we are still a long way off winning a super majority for rejoin, "A large majority of those polled – 72% – said they would vote again the way they did in 2016 even knowing what they know seven years later; while 72% also said they wanted to stop discussing Brexit."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... QLhdD6N1lI
By Malcolm Armsteen
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:28 pm Yes. It looks more like a desperate attempt to 'prove' it's not Brexit's fault that it's shit.
I am Mystic Malc and I predict they will try to pass the buck...
Dalem Lake liked this
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:12 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:28 pm Yes. It looks more like a desperate attempt to 'prove' it's not Brexit's fault that it's shit.
I am Mystic Malc and I predict they will try to pass the buck...
May, Remoaners, EU shenanigans, Covid, Ukraine, he almost died, woke blob, Cummings / not Cummings, Sturgeon in Scotland, Khan in London, the Caaaancil.
By Youngian
A miserable audience from Clacton, ok they’ve probably never been a ray of sunshine since 1965 but the fire in their know-it-all bellies of 2016 has long since departed. ‘Sovereignty’ is all they have left in the bag and if you think Brussels and straight bananas is a tired dated Remoaner cliche think again.
Doubt Alistair Campbell will change many minds but sending Redwood and someone even nuttier is less likely to win Brexit any converts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]