:laughing: 100 %
By mattomac
soulboy wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:34 pm Much debate about avoiding Eurovision content but, if you found yourself channel hopping this week, it was inescapable.

Bargain Hunt Eurovision Special
Pointless Celebrities Eurovision Special
Hit List Eurovision Special

The list goes on. Cheryl Baker hasn't been as busy in years. I half expected her to pop up in Monty Don's garden.
Aren’t they all on BBC 1?
By MisterMuncher
Anyone care to speculate how broad and deep this asshat's record collection goes?

The fucking idiotic chauvinism of it, that those funny forrins have their cultures encapsulated entirely in their Eurovision entry, but Britain alone knows it's just a bit of cheesy nonsense and has other shit going on too. Fuck off.
By RedSparrows
MisterMuncher wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:25 pm Anyone care to speculate how broad and deep this asshat's record collection goes?

The fucking idiotic chauvinism of it, that those funny forrins have their cultures encapsulated entirely in their Eurovision entry, but Britain alone knows it's just a bit of cheesy nonsense and has other shit going on too. Fuck off.
Other people don't have minds, simple as.
By Bones McCoy
I think it's an excellent example of how detached these wingnut influencers really are.

They whine continually about governments ignoring the concerns of "normal people".
They mean "Look at this new wedge issue that I'm getting paid to promote".

When not actually lobbying for money they're attempting to re-write very recent history and nudge the Overton window ever rightward.

But catch them on any "normal people" subjects: music, football, cookery, cost of shopping, state of public transport.
The fucker's haven't a clue - because when you life and work in Tufton Street and get paid 3 or 4 times the average wage nothing's normal.
And their only hobby is political hackery.
Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]