By Oboogie
I found this YouGov survey fascinating.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/ar ... trust-2023

It's heartening to see how low trust in the right-wing press is, even amongst Tory voters.

As an aside, since Labour and Tories are united in their mistrust of it, who buys The Star and why?
Attachments
Trust in media.png
Trust in media.png (119.33 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
By Spoonman
I'd think very, very few people - if any - buy the Daily Star for its serious investigative journalism except for maybe its football coverage, and even then it's not exactly Grade A tier.

What I'd be more concerned about is how many Tory voters still consider The Telegraph, and to a lesser extent GB News, to be "trustworthy" sources.
By Andy McDandy
It's bought by people who want a laugh, to know what's generally going on but don't care much about details, and don't want politics shoved down their throats.
Spoonman liked this
By Oboogie
Spoonman wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:13 pm
What I'd be more concerned about is how many Tory voters still consider The Telegraph, and to a lesser extent GB News, to be "trustworthy" sources.
I'm relieved and surprised how few Tories trust them. But what's astonishing is the lack of Tory trust in the Mail, Express and Sun which is excellent news.
By Youngian
Get most of my news from Podcast analysis which are as trusted as the sources. The News Agents are old hands from the BBC and there’s weighty experienced politicos like Campbell and Stewart. I’d like to hear from more thoughtful and knowledgeable commentators from the right who can reach out beyond their audience but they’re in short supply. David Willets would be good.
When you think who’s the most experienced political operator among the GBNews pundits, it’s Arlene Foster. Not the wisest old owl.
By Boiler
This: https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/ ... h-lebedev/

From that:
The visit occurred in April, only one month after the Salisbury poisonings where Russia had launched a chemical attack on UK soil, killing a former double agent, his daughter, and another British woman.
The Skripals survived: only Dawn Sturgess died.

Nought out of fucking ten, LBC.
By satnav
IPSO have finally made a ruling over complaints made about Jeremy Clarkson after he wrote an appalling article about Meghan Markle, while the regulator found him guilty of being sexist they cleared him with regards to racism and bullying.

Evan Harris has just been interviewed on Sky News and he pointed out that since IPSO was set up it has not issued a single fine against a newspaper and it has not instigated any independent investigations into how newspapers operate. Harris says instead of being a regulator IPSO is nothing more than a body that handles complaints about newspapers.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]