:sunglasses: 100 %
By Abernathy
Time this twat got his own thread. James O'Brien described him this morning as having "more than a touch of the Partridge about him", and I'd say that's about right. I'd go further, though : It's an absolute mystery to me that this weapons grade bell end is still gainfully employed in any sort of TV news and current affairs role. Crass is the word. Clod hopping, even.

Osiris on an 'Obby 'Orse.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/r ... 30931.html

Richard Madeley asks British-Palestinian MP if her or her family knew about Hamas attack before it happened
By MisterMuncher
It's basically the Partridge scene with the two Irish producers, but without the mitigation that Alan isn't malign so much as just really, really fucking stupid
By Andy McDandy
It's an absolute mystery to me that this weapons grade bell end is still gainfully employed in any sort of TV news and current affairs role.
Secondary views. Social media reactions. 'Good telly'.
By Watchman
Proves absolutely that complex current affairs/news should not be in the hands of spunkbubbles

Apparently he's now apologised.........................for "upsetting viewers"!!!!!!!
Bloke's a cunt
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Not exactly a sophisticated hustle but he’s better at pilfering than Madeley.
Richard Madeley has told of how he was robbed while having a drink in his local pub in what he's calling a "malicious magic trick". The ITV star has claimed he wants to 'bring back capital punishment' following the fiasco where the brazen thief made off with his mobile phone.

“I loathe the man who did this to me," he explained, calling for the death of the man who stole his iPhone without him even noticing reports the Mirror. Richard recalled the moment he clicked his mobile had been pinched five minutes after the mystery man disappeared.

Detailing the incident, Richard explained: "I was in my local when a weird-looking guy shambling around the bar slammed a dog-eared magazine down on my table and demanded I buy it. When I refused he swept it back again and wandered off.

"Five minutes later I realised he'd smuggled my phone away underneath the magazine. I loathe the man who did this to me. Even so, I accept that garrotting is probably a stretch too far." https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertain ... 577939.amp
By Watchman
Well Richard if you’re go to get pissed make sure your phone’s in your pocket. Plus if a bloke was acting like you described most folks would have clocked him and taken action
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]