:sunglasses: 100 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Yug wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:40 am I can't disagree with any of those.

I'm a little bit disappointed that they didn't say Kyle made a name for himself by monetising human misery for entertainment purposes.
I edited the entries.
By Watchman
But there's a risk of this degenerating into "People I don't like" list, including luminaries like Paul Burrell, Ant and Dec.
And that would be the only reasoning if you asked, say the Mail, to create a “shit list”; people we don’t like, but have no rational or evidence to support their view e.g Gary Lineker, Greta Thunberg
By MisterMuncher
Just to add, Nolan's focus on the Robinson marriage was extremely handy for keeping the fact that the paper of them were as crooked as a dog's hind leg nice and low in the public memory.
By Rosvanian
I'm a hopeless, bleeding heart, leftish liberal (with a residue of Catholic guilt from my younger years thrown in for good measure), and I've spent years pondering the same question about the sort of people on the list whilst knowing full well that most would despise me. That is, are they 'bad' or just 'wrong'? I'm concerned that I lean towards towards belief in the former whilst knowing that contradicts my liberal sensibilities. Or am I just a complete wuss and accept that generally, they really are just a bunch of cunts?
kreuzberger, Boiler liked this
By Andy McDandy
Watchman wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:43 pm
And that would be the only reasoning if you asked, say the Mail, to create a “shit list”; people we don’t like, but have no rational or evidence to support their view e.g Gary Lineker, Greta Thunberg
They have. Quentin Letts wrote a book called "50 People who Buggered up Britain*", while earlier this year the Mail ran a "woke list" (filler, just summaries of people they didn't like).

*James O'Brien has a similar thing but from a left/liberal perspective in the works.
By Abernathy
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:31 pm
*James O'Brien has a similar thing but from a left/liberal perspective in the works.
Coming out on 2 November. I’ve had it on Amazon pre-order since May.
Andy McDandy liked this
By Watchman
Rosvanian wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:08 pm I'm a hopeless, bleeding heart, leftish liberal (with a residue of Catholic guilt from my younger years thrown in for good measure), and I've spent years pondering the same question about the sort of people on the list whilst knowing full well that most would despise me. That is, are they 'bad' or just 'wrong'? I'm concerned that I lean towards towards belief in the former whilst knowing that contradicts my liberal sensibilities. Or am I just a complete wuss and accept that generally, they really are just a bunch of cunts?
Bloody hell …..are we twins separated at birth?….yep they are a bunch of cunts
Last edited by Watchman on Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
Rosvanian wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:08 pm I'm a hopeless, bleeding heart, leftish liberal (with a residue of Catholic guilt from my younger years thrown in for good measure)
My mixed faith upbringing - CofE mother, Catholic father - has left me free to enjoy myself but feel really guilty afterwards...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]