By Tubby Isaacs
Jesus.

I know it's a vanity project, but I presume Lebedev wants to get some of his money back. Even allowing for the fact that it's a commuters paper rather than a London paper, this stuff doesn't make much sense. I think Metro started around 2000, and it fairly quickly got the hang of not putting its potential audience off too obviously. For the Standard to be doing this in 2023 beggars belief.

By mattomac
I assume it’s the boundary crunching, which ironically shows a majority of 120 of a swing (you guessed it) around 13%.

The analysis on Scotland is even more appalling, Labour have never had a majority without 40 seats in Scotland, when it could have 3 times.

It’s somewhat relevant in analysis to 2019, the problem it’s 2024, the year of an election and Labour have solidly led in the polls by double digits since about September 2022, for comparison the Tories had a poll lead in 1992 on this day by 3pts, 42% which they would get in the GE a few months later.

And the polls over the last 10 days have increased for Labour with a YG outlier tonight putting them 27pts ahead and the Tories on 20pts. Liz Truss only went that lower twice (outside of Matt Goodwin’s nonsense polling).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]