:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 83.3 %
By Bones McCoy
Not "on Twitter" but "about Twitter"

X ad boycott gathers pace amid antisemitism storm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67460386

Firms including Apple, Disney and IBM have paused advertising on X amid an antisemitism storm on the site.

It comes after X owner Elon Musk amplified an antisemitic trope on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

The boycott has also been picking up steam in the wake of an investigation by a US group which flagged ads appearing next to pro-Nazi posts on X.

Mr Musk has denied his post was antisemitic and has threatened to sue over the advertising investigation.
By MisterMuncher
They've filed the suit in a specific Texas district without and anti-SLAPP and with potentially friendly judges.

What I can't work out is how the suit has any merit. MMFA were upfront about their methodology, in that they followed a bunch of eight-buck chucklefuck Nazis with some new accounts, and refreshed their feed to see how the advertising would cycle. Xitter don't actually dispute this, but maintain that it represents a false user experience, because most people don't follow said Nazis, not do they refresh the timeline very often. Thing is the former is irrelevant when those ballbags show up in the replies and QTs, where they're boosted by the power of their blue idiot badges, and the latter is just plainly bollocks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]