:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 83.3 %
By Yug
I saw on Sky News this morning that Musky (and rank) is granting an amnesty to all the hate-filled oxygen-thieves who have been banned from Twitter over the years. There will still be a hate-speech policy in place, but you just *know* there's going to be a flood of insane and hateful bRaNe-SpeEKinG twats.

I don't envy those of you with Twitter accounts.
By MisterMuncher
I'll be refreshing my timeline to park that shit next to adverts, screenshotting then asking the brand if they're comfortable with the positioning and keen on that audience.

You use the tools you have
Yug, Oboogie, kreuzberger and 1 others liked this
By satnav
Telegraph Columnist Tim Stanley tweeted this nonsense earlier.
The self checkout tills, which I hate using but increasingly have no choice, now come with a big camera that films you as you scan. This is not normal. It is fascism. Next time I encounter one I’m going to put a bag over it.
So being filmed at a self service till is now consider fascism is it? If he is no paranoid perhaps he should wear a paper bag on his head all the time.
By Yug
satnav wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:29 pm

So being filmed at a self service till is now consider fascism is it? If he is no paranoid perhaps he should wear a paper bag on his head all the time.
I think Mr Stanley's problem is that being filmed at the checkout makes it harder to transfer items from the trolley to his coat pockets without passing them through the till in the process.
By Malcolm Armsteen
satnav wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:29 pm Telegraph Columnist Tim Stanley tweeted this nonsense earlier.
The self checkout tills, which I hate using but increasingly have no choice, now come with a big camera that films you as you scan. This is not normal. It is fascism. Next time I encounter one I’m going to put a bag over it.
So being filmed at a self service till is now consider fascism is it? If he is no paranoid perhaps he should wear a plastic bag on his head all the time.
FTFY
By Youngian
Even Rick Wakeman didn’t drink heavily enough to commission that for an album cover. Are we living in an early Tom Hanks comedy and there’s a toddler conducting corporate strategy meetings? Musk’s about as fucking funny.
Attachments
44D8ACF0-65CA-408A-9E3F-34E17CD7C08C.jpeg
44D8ACF0-65CA-408A-9E3F-34E17CD7C08C.jpeg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:05 pm Even Rick Wakeman didn’t drink heavily enough to commission that for an album cover. Are we living in an early Tom Hanks comedy and there’s a toddler conducting corporate strategy meetings? Musk’s about as fucking funny.
At least the panthers will be well fed.
By Watchman
This thing with Musk asking Twitter users voting him out as CEO. Surely it’s just a publicity stunt, he owns the company, he appointed himself as CEO. What difference does it make
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]