:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 83.3 %
By Yug
The disgusting example of humanity that is Elon Musk has decided that the BBC is a branch of the UK government.

The BBC is objecting to a new label describing it as "government funded media" on its main Twitter account.

The corporation has contacted the social media giant over the designation on the @BBC account to resolve the issue "as soon as possible".

"The BBC is, and always has been, independent. We are funded by the British public through the licence fee," it said.

Elon Musk said he believed the BBC was one of the "least biased" outlets.

When BBC News highlighted to the Twitter boss that the corporation was licence fee-funded, Mr Musk responded in an email, asking: "Is the Twitter label accurate?"

He also appeared to suggest he was considering providing a label that would link to "exact funding sources".

It is not clear whether this would apply to other media outlets too...

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment- ... 226481.amp
By Dalem Lake
Tired of twitter keep pushing tweets from right-wing douchebags onto my feed. I logged in for the first time in ages this morning and my feed is full of the cunts. I've had stuff from Braverman, that toad Andrew Pierce, Laurence Fox, Mark jenkins (some fucking Tory MP), Christine Hamilton, Lee Anderson, Aaron Banks and John Fucking Redwood. I've never followed these people or once liked their tweets and I think that because I follow LBC and the like, the algorithm puts me with the mouth breathers that call into Ferrari to rant about trans people or immigrants. I don't even really like LBC, I only listen to it for james O'Brien.
By Yug
This is where being the smug git who doesn't have a Twitter account comes in handy. I rarely* get to see that shit unless someone posts it in Mail Watch. 8-)

*The exception is when it occasionally pops up among the random stuff on Facebook, but then it will have someone else's amusingly snarky comment attached.
By Rosvanian
Yug wrote:This is where being the smug git who doesn't have a Twitter account comes in handy. I rarely* get to see that shit unless someone posts it in Mail Watch. 8-)

*The exception is when it occasionally pops up among the random stuff on Facebook, but then it will have someone else's amusingly snarky comment attached.
This where being a smug git who doesn't have a Twitter account or a Facebook account comes in handy. If I want to see that shit I've got to actively go looking for it - such as on here :)
By MisterMuncher
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Steven Albini on "Debate Me". With a guest appearance by Judas Priest

Spoonman liked this
By MisterMuncher
Metal that doesn't at least nod at it's inherent campiness and ridiculousness is irredeemable pish. This is mostly why British and European death metal shites from a great height on the American equivalent.
By Andy McDandy
Men Who Will Not be Blamed for Nothing guitarist and stand-up comic Andrew O'Neill has written a very good history of metal:

https://www.waterstones.com/book/a-hist ... 1472241450

They're very scathing about American "hair metal" bands who claim its roots are in California. Unless they mean the small suburb of Birmingham, near Edgbaston.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]