:sunglasses: 28.1 % :pray: 14 % :laughing: 33.3 % 🧥 1.8 % :cry: 14 % :🤗 7 % :poo: 1.8 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Sorry, meant to delete as the video wasn't showing.

It was Supertanski (Tan Smith) reporting on the Private Eye story that the chief constable of Manchester is a Tory, spoke at the last Tory conference, invited by Braverman's mob and a mate of Daly.

How do I link to a Youtube tube?
By Samanfur
Spotted earlier.
Spotted earlier.
Screenshot_20240424_213814_Threads.jpg (554.9 KiB) Viewed 421 times

My copy arrived this morning, but I've been too busy in Mummy mode to sit down and read it yet. I'll have a look tomorrow.
By Bones McCoy
mattomac wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:47 am He will know the threshold of the CPS, I assume that’s why he is quite relaxed.
What's really irritating me is the coverage from the "tory leaning, but not client" media.
Echoing the standard tory talking points, seemingly unaware that they're being played.

Things like:
* There must be something if the police are taking an interest.
* This could be far more serious than it appears.
* Why isn't Starmer doing his duty - is he throwing her under a bus.

But never:
* Isn't Dan Hodges making an arse of himself.
* She isn't obliged to reveal all her finances in public.

Now the classic:
* We shouldn't pre-empt the investigation that's in progress.
By Andy McDandy
Because they know they're being played and don't mind. They know the police investigation won't turn up shit, and even if it does, it won't be actionable. But as long as everyone's talking about her council tax, they're not talking about anything else.

Meanwhile, it's cheap to cover, it provides a look of balance, and it fills the space. Of course they love it.
mattomac liked this
By RedSparrows
Oboogie wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:24 pmA defection!
As ever, one has to wonder: when did this clunk into place?

It's not like the Tories have been shining beacons of sanity and stewardship in any sense in the past 14 years, and it's only got worse.
By Abernathy
The timing is quite interesting. I understand Poulter has already announced that he won’t be seeking re-election at the GE. He could simply have sat tight and served out his time with nothing to lose, yet has very publicly announced that he is crossing the floor 4 days before local elections across most of the country, and denounced the Tory record on the NHS - backed up by his solid gold credential as a practising psychiatrist. Clearly some very good work by Labour’s campaigns and communications team, though some may question what has motivated Poulter’s sudden acquisition of a conscience. I think it’s best not to query these things too critically, though. Poulter could well be looking towards a future government/NHS advisory role in Starmer’s administration, and why ever not ?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]