:sunglasses: 34.8 % :pray: 13 % :laughing: 34.8 % :cry: 13 % :🤗 4.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Now you mention India, I'm surprised Sunak went anything like as far down this road as he did. Pure tactics, no strategy. As someone else said, this is dividing line politics that mostly divides his own side.

Rwanda is of course a ludicrous policy, but I do believe that Sunak wants to stop small boats arriving with refugees in them. I don't believe that he really wants to stop people paying big fees and coming to study.
By Abernathy
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:34 pm I think the sodden retreat photo could be the "bacon sandwich" picture of 2024.
It does seem to have legs :"I've called the general election by mistake".
Attachments
GOMjw4cW4AAIL5M.jpeg
GOMjw4cW4AAIL5M.jpeg (29.1 KiB) Viewed 820 times
Andy McDandy liked this
By kreuzberger
That Sunak suit was feckin gorgeous mind.

I often recycle my style, going through techno to old-punk to a 50s-remix and now the languorous Leonard Cohen dark suits (which presage the death shroud), and I would kill for that cashmere/silk blend.

Tailors take note; the inside leg is 34, not 26.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Youngian
This thread was started in June 2021 when there was still an air around Sunak that he was rising whizz kid who sounded like Blair and the one contender who’d be a problem for Labour. Until you studied him closer for more than five minutes.
Abernathy, Dalem Lake, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
By slilley
At a brewery in Wales today talking to staff there, asked them if they were looking forward to the football.

Editor’s Note: Wales failed to qualify for this summer’s European Championships.

PS will he turn up at Wembley to watch Southampton v Leeds in the Championship play off final? Could be a metaphor for his premiership if Southampton lose?

Simon
By davidjay
slilley wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:36 pm At a brewery in Wales today talking to staff there, asked them if they were looking forward to the football.

Editor’s Note: Wales failed to qualify for this summer’s European Championships.

PS will he turn up at Wembley to watch Southampton v Leeds in the Championship play off final? Could be a metaphor for his premiership if Southampton lose?

Simon
You could argue he was asking them if they were looking forward to increased beer sales during the tournament. You could also argue that barely 24 hours in and we're starting to lose count of the cock-ups.
By Samanfur
kreuzberger wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:54 pm He said on the Radio 4 Today programme this morning that's the flights are booked. That begs the question, for what date?

To no surprise whatsoever, Nick Robinson did not pose that very obvious question.
5th of July, according to his speech in Derbyshire.

I don't think that admitting that nothing'll happen before then is the zinger he thinks it is.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]