:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 3.3 % :laughing: 26.7 % :cry: 26.7 % :🤗 10 % :poo: 3.3 %
You know when something looks too good to be true?

Same as the clap for carers lady. Good intentions, but still, a background in marketing helps a lot.

So to Captain Tom. A war veteran, doing his bit for charity, in a nice and low key but strenuous for him way. Easily relatable. I'd like to think that he did so out of altruism, but his family can get to fuck.
Spoonman, mattomac, davidjay and 1 others liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:15 pm You know when something looks too good to be true?

Same as the clap for carers lady. Good intentions, but still, a background in marketing helps a lot.

So to Captain Tom. A war veteran, doing his bit for charity, in a nice and low key but strenuous for him way. Easily relatable. I'd like to think that he did so out of altruism, but his family can get to fuck.
And the worst thing is that it gives another get-out for those who say we should look after our own rather than refugees, then that lot there aren't proper homeless , then there's no real poverty these days, then big charities waste it all on administration...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... risis.html

Half a league,
Half a league

More like Wallace goes full Raglan
Oboogie liked this
Foolishly thought Ben Wallace was a safe pair of hands. Such a prick even Galloway makes more sense
Russia responds to UK’s Crimean War comment

Moscow has reminded London about the Charge of the Light Brigade – one of the worst miscalculations in history by the British military

Konashenkov also brought up last week’s gaffe by Wallace’s Foreign Office colleague Liz Truss, who answered a trick question about two regions that have always historically been in Russia by saying the UK would “never” recognize that fact.

“We recommend that British military personnel study closely not only the geography of Russia but also its history, in order not to enrich our common military history with their lives for the sake of poorly educated British politicians,” Konashenkov concluded. https://www.rt.com/russia/550373-britai ... r-wallace/

mattomac liked this
Youngian wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:53 pm Foolishly thought Ben Wallace was a safe pair of hands. Such a prick even Galloway makes more sense
Me too. Politics 101. Never give this verminous pack of tories the benefit of the doubt.
Youngian, davidjay, Oboogie and 3 others liked this
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:18 pm
Youngian wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:53 pm Foolishly thought Ben Wallace was a safe pair of hands. Such a prick even Galloway makes more sense
Me too. Politics 101. Never give this verminous pack of tories the benefit of the doubt.
That's because they're not Tories. Their old party at least had some scruples and a (misguided) belief that they were acting in the best interests of the nation. This lot are a bunch of immoral chancers only interested in making a quick buck.
Ben Wallace claiming that we can kick Russia's arse is total nonsense given that the British armed forces are unlikely to be involved in any armed conflict in Ukraine. The only baring Britain can have on events in the Ukraine is to impose the strictest sanctions on Russia if they invade Ukraine but so far the proposed sanctions appear to be fairly tepid.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]