:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Andy McDandy
Referendum was called by Cameron to counter threat from Kippers on the right. Remain had to cobble together coalition to counter synchronised bullshit from leave. Vast majority of remainers didn't want referendum, didn't call for one, wished that Cameron didn't think it was necessary.

Cameron was the prick who caused it because he didn't have the balls to expel kipper sympathisers from his party. The rest of us were just the PBI.
By kreuzberger
"Sikorski", that's name with quite some resonance in PL and for all the right reasons. It is also the name of the Polish club in Glasgow. It was an honour to meet some of the AK lads there - in their nineties at the time - and they were still as hard as fucking nails.

"Cummings", not so much.
By Tubby Isaacs
Genius Dom still landing devastating headbutts on David Gauke's right fist. Northern Ireland would have been a small part of negotiations if Dom had been in charge at the start, apparently.

Worth looking at the original exchange. He's now on to "Macron" insisting on checks between Ireland and the Single Market.

By Andy McDandy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:25 pm But Mummy told him he was special.*

*No, really, I read the interview.
While I'm not advocating bullying, and I'm sure you never would, on a purely utilitarian level the world would be a much better place if he'd had the shit kicked out of him repeatedly.
By Samanfur
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:01 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:25 pm But Mummy told him he was special.*

*No, really, I read the interview.
While I'm not advocating bullying, and I'm sure you never would, on a purely utilitarian level the world would be a much better place if he'd had the shit kicked out of him repeatedly.
I don't know about that. I could see him having a traditional supervillain origin story that way:

i. Did they laugh at you?

ii. Show them! SHOW THEM ALL!
Last edited by Samanfur on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead, Andy McDandy and 1 others liked this
By Spoonman
Not sure how well this word translates across the Irish Sea, but Cummings is little more than a Grade A slabber. Eventually he'll get his comeuppance and will be too blinded by his own delusions to ever notice it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]