:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Crabcakes
Boiler wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:30 pm Does anyone here believe a single fucking word that comes out of his gob?
Funnily enough, I do believe some of it. Because we know they fucked the covid response, and this catalogue of incompetence exactly matches what we know happened, when it happened, and why. I also believe his descriptions of Hancock and Johnson as being as absolutely woeful and arrogant as we all know they are.

I don't believe he was anything like as powerless as he claims, I don't believe his embellished road trip description, and I'm certainly unsure of his apologies after the fact. But for the descriptions of lockdown and shielding and the absolute lack of a plan, I think it's not so much he's now lying about people he no longer likes as *not* lying *for* them anymore while he might still be being selectively protective of others (Sunak for one, and no critique of Gove). Or to put it another way, simply having a straight description of their headless chicken approach to a global pandemic is damning enough without the need for lies.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 pm I don't believe he was anything like as powerless as he claims, I don't believe his embellished road trip description, and I'm certainly unsure of his apologies after the fact. But for the descriptions of lockdown and shielding and the absolute lack of a plan, I think it's not so much he's now lying about people he no longer likes as *not* lying *for* them anymore while he might still be being selectively protective of others (Sunak for one, and no critique of Gove). Or to put it another way, simply having a straight description of their headless chicken approach to a global pandemic is damning enough without the need for lies.
I view it more as him as currying favour with people who might replace a supplanted Johnson and get him back on the gravy train.

What I wish upon this entire venal cabal is best left unsaid.
By Boiler
The Weeping Angel wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:22 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:17 pm Sarah Owen is fantastic. Spotted the way he's sparing Sunak and Gove.
She called out the comments about Asians as well.
What was that, TWA? I'm trying to contain my rage by just looking on here but obviously that's one I've missed?
Boiler wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:27 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:17 pm Sarah Owen is fantastic. Spotted the way he's sparing Sunak and Gove.
What was that, TWA? I'm trying to contain my rage by just looking on here but obviously that's one I've missed?
It was about Asians being more naturally obedient.
By Boiler
The Weeping Angel wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:38 pm
Boiler wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:27 pm

It was about Asians being more naturally obedient.
'kin'ell :shock:
By Crabcakes
Boiler wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:21 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:04 pm If everything he's said today about meetings is a lie, Johnson etc. can prove it.

I greatly suspect they won't. Because they can't.
Maybe Cummings will have a David Kelly moment.
More like a Matthew Kelly moment:

"Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be getting myself off the hook while putting people I don't like on it"
Arrowhead, Nigredo liked this
By Youngian
Hancock is a subversive Remainer? Think Cummings is an EEA guy, he was quoted as saying the ERG were swivel eyed nutters. He made a remark today about the culture war nonsense being nothing to do with him. Hard to classify his politics but more of a Silicon Valley libertarian techno head than a send ‘em back Kipper.
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:10 pm Hancock is a subversive Remainer? Think Cummings is an EEA guy, he was quoted as saying the ERG were swivel eyed nutters. He made a remark today about the culture war nonsense being nothing to do with him. Hard to classify his politics but more of a Silicon Valley libertarian techno head than a send ‘em back Kipper.
It's all "broadly speaking" stuff. But the gist is if you were on "his" team, he seems to have quite the sudden blind spot even if you, say, ran schemes that helped spread coronavirus.
kreuzberger, Nigredo liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:13 pm It's all "broadly speaking" stuff. But the gist is if you were on "his" team, he seems to have quite the sudden blind spot even if you, say, ran schemes that helped spread coronavirus.
What, like "Eat Out To Spread It About"?? Which in itself unveiled some monumental cuntery by the Great British Public in its behaviour?
By Youngian
Why’s Laura Kuennsberg getting it in the neck? She always quotes ‘a source close to the government said’ in her dreary reports. The fact that it was Cummings isn’t a big deal. The source is sometimes Gove as well but that’s virtually the same source.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]