:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Boiler
The more I think about this, the more I think the only person to be damaged by all this is Cummings himself. A couple of polls show that 75% of people disbelieve him, as opposed to about 55% for Johnson. A few will seek to discredit what he has said but in a couple of days of the news cycle it'll be forgotten and it will become the metaphorical wrapping for fish and chips. I can see him returning as an adviser should Johnson be replaced by Gove, though.

Question is: what has been sneaked under the wire today?
By Andy McDandy
Ha ha, Hancock, friends.

He's spent the last 15 months looking like an imperial officer who's just trodden on Darth Vader's cloak.
By kreuzberger
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:40 pm How many people exactly were skiing in February, as Cummings says? That would sound like a reasonably easy thing to check.
Standard half-term fare, I would have thought, especially in the more senior ranks of the civil service and parliament, and amongst those who dismissed the unfolding body count as a prime case for Chicken-Pox parties.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:25 pm Nice to see you here on the new board.

Is Hancock going to put up with this? Any sign of his friends hitting the media? That's when it'll really kick off, one presumes.
There was a discussion at the whippet racing club based in Newmarket and a local flyball team about having a dog sport open day to drum up some publicity. Weighing up whether inviting Hancock to swing by would have any positive publicity value whatsoever. Given today’s events there’s potential for amusing pathos in photos of Hancock in the local paper with the whippet racers. It’ll look like even the local horse fraternity are giving him a wide birth.
By Youngian
kreuzberger wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:24 pm Standard half-term fare, I would have thought, especially in the more senior ranks of the civil service and parliament, and amongst those who dismissed the unfolding body count as a prime case for Chicken-Pox parties.

From now on the Tories will be known as the Chicken Pox Party. Pass it on.
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:47 pm
Youngian wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:42 pm
There was a discussion at the whippet racing club
I love Mailwatch...
A cheerful slightly eccentric woman from Epping turned up the other week with two whippets and was enjoying chatting to her until I heard her say she was a local councillor. It was a fair assumption that from Epping she was a Tory or worse and gave a wide birth for the rest of the day. I looked her up and she’s a Lib Dem so I shall enjoy resuming our chats after all. I’m such a bigot.
By Bones McCoy
The Weeping Angel wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:38 pm
Boiler wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:27 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:22 pm

She called out the comments about Asians as well.
What was that, TWA? I'm trying to contain my rage by just looking on here but obviously that's one I've missed?
It was about Asians being more naturally obedient.
Very very obedient, until they sink your fleet and invade Singapore.
By Bones McCoy
Bloke from SAGE on Radio 5 live just now, utterly eviscerating Cummings' statements on lockdown and discharge to care homes.

Cummings stated that everybody else was wrong and only mega-mind knew the true answer.
SAGE dude rebuts this with minutes form meetings, dates, times and quotations.
Also notes of attendees - not including Cummings in several cases.

Day down, dust settled.
Polls showing trust in Cummings at 12%, Trust in Joon-son around 30%.

Face it, anybody from the left who expected Cummings to morph into John Wayne at teh head of the US Cavalry has been sadly deluded.
I'll stick with my mid-morning call of Alan Partridge meets Father "Golden Cleric" Ted.

Narcisssist Liars - who you gonna trust?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]