:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
I was in Liz’s constituency yesterday and read ‘wanted paper boy or girl’ they’ve gone woke in Downham Market. Must be few places where paper rounds are still viable and need a high level of Mail reading pensioners at a guess. Who vote fucking lunatics like Liz Truss into power. If there’s a paper round, play safe and don’t move there.
Thanks, Liz.

The controversial sacking of top Treasury civil servant Sir Tom Scholar cost the government £457,000 in compensation, PA news reports.

The department’s annual accounts reveal Scholar, who was dismissed as permanent secretary when Liz Truss came to power in September 2022, received a £335,000 severance payment along with £122,000 in annual leave adjustments, payment in lieu of notice and other payments.

About all we're missing is a tweet from Susan Hall cheering the sacking on. Then again, I haven't looked yet.
Remember that crazy pastor woman who did the big over the top "pray for Trump" thing, with her apparently miming wanking off an elephant? You ever see her and Truss together?
Yeah, she was so stuck for "cred", she had to reinvent her school as being an inner city sink school.

I'm wondering what taxes she has in mind that aren't paid in North London but are in Dartford and Stoke. The tax system has its faults but it's actually reasonably progressive overall. So a "tax and spend" elite man isn't actually dumping all the cost on poor workers.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]