:sunglasses: 41 % :pray: 8.6 % :laughing: 29.5 % 🧥 4.8 % :cry: 12.4 % :🤗 3.8 %
By satnav
I see Dan Wootton has ridden to Johnson's rescue with this sycophantic nonsense.

Chatty Rat, Carrie and Cummings need to bury the hatchet and get behind Boris for the sake of the country
Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings once represented a near-perfect political allegiance.

The country owes them for securing the seismic Brexit victory and guaranteeing its delivery, following numerous pathetically meek failures by Theresa May.

United, it felt like nothing could topple them – the future of the UK was in exciting hands.

The rulebook was shredded. Anything could happen! What a ride…
Dom, the Westminster-destroying outsider who would take no prisoners in his mission to turn 'the system' – from the terrified BBC to the institutionalised civil service – upside down and inside out.
Boris, the affable public face, who could win support for his steely-eyed political partner's revolutionary agenda.
So he basically wants potential corruption covered up for the sake of the country.
To quote Tony Wilson, the ride gets faster and faster, then it breaks. But you don't really mind because you're now really flying. But nothing lasts forever, because nothing beats gravity.
Looks like we have a head of steam building. The fun will be watching the stenographers trying to figure out whose side they are on, knowing that, with an 80-seat majority, none of this makes the blind bit of difference, except to the upcoming garden party circuit and their careers.

Kuenssberg's output seems to be limited to about three minute's a month, these days, as she attempts to straddle the right horse. (Sorry.)

That said, the Sundays should be a right laugh.
By Boiler
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:16 pm Kuenssberg's output seems to be limited to about three minute's a month, these days, as she attempts to straddle the right horse. (Sorry.)
So you bloody should be. You and your disturbing imagery... I had to jab a screwdriver into my hand (as opposed to my eye, like I did earlier in the week) to prevent the image forming.

I'll look like I've got bloody stigmata before long...
By Youngian
Dom’s been watching the Wire and has this covered. This is playground kids stuff. Love it.
I am happy to meet with the Cabinet Secretary and for him to search my phone for Dyson messages. If the PM did send them to me, as he is claiming, then he will be able to show the Cabinet Secretary on his own phone when they were sent to me. It will therefore be easy to establish at least if I was ever sent these messages. I am also happy to publish or give to the Cabinet Secretary the PM/Dyson messages that I do have, which concerned ventilators, bureaucracy and covid policy — not tax issues.
Righto. I’ve joined the dots, and it’s just … a picture of a cock and balls? Somewhat poorly drawn. Is that what you’re getting as well, Superintendent Hastings?
***** Johnson has a text addiction and it’s bad news for all of us
Marina Hyde

The alleged Dominic Cummings leaks may just be a distraction from the bigger issue: we’re led by a man with no self-discipline and a very busy phone

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-cummings
By Boiler
The Red Arrow wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:17 pm
Righto. I’ve joined the dots, and it’s just … a picture of a cock and balls? Somewhat poorly drawn. Is that what you’re getting as well, Superintendent Hastings?
***** Johnson has a text addiction and it’s bad news for all of us
Marina Hyde

The alleged Dominic Cummings leaks may just be a distraction from the bigger issue: we’re led by a man with no self-discipline and a very busy phone

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-cummings
Nicked from the BTL comments on that:
Boris is a total twat, we all know it. And he’s in charge. We are a twat country. Laughable and scary.
Hard to deny that.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]