:sunglasses: 41 % :pray: 8.6 % :laughing: 29.5 % 🧥 4.8 % :cry: 12.4 % :🤗 3.8 %
By davidjay
Boiler wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:55 pm Again, from the comments BTL:
No-one really cares anymore - the Government and the everyday Tory voter. By "Boris being Boris" the country will end going to the knackers yard or a glue factory in China. He is flogging a dead horse already. Congratulations.
How the bollocks did it end up like this? It can't all be about him Getting Brexit Done can it?
By Spoonman
davidjay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:43 pm How the bollocks did it end up like this? It can't all be about him Getting Brexit Done can it?
A compliant mass media that continuously & deafeningly whispers "Everything is OK, go back to sleep!"
John Trickett and Angela Rayner are being quite lively on the social medias about it.

On the matter of sclerotic, it's a very Dacre word. Along with swingeing and preening (once memorably described here as "the sort of word he'd use to describe Jonathan Ross").
By Boiler
Although I've edited it, you can guarantee it will be amongst the replies.

Campbell is no saint.

Sorry Malc, but unlike some here I have no love of Blair and his assembled coterie, like I had none for Corbyn and company.

And as ever - it's the BBC getting it in the neck: what about ITV, what about Sky? Neither of those broadcasters need to worry about HMG cutting its revenue stream off - why single the BBC out?
She said that she was sure that Johnson hadn't broken any rules, she had been assured, and also that she had been far too busy to pay any attention to the matter, despite being briefed. She declined to say from whence came her assurance. Or briefing.

Not so much a car crash as a multiple pile up in fog.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]