:sunglasses: 41 % :pray: 8.6 % :laughing: 29.5 % 🧥 4.8 % :cry: 12.4 % :🤗 3.8 %
By AOB
The Queen sits on her own at her husband's funeral- I wonder what she makes of her PM pissing off to India shortly, undoubtedly with a substantial gang of lackeys, lickspittles and toadies in tow. India, with its (unknown at this stage how it reacts to vaccines) variant and higher infection rate than its red list neighbours., Yes I'm completely confident every single one of the delegation will abide by quarantine rules upon return. There's not a group or demographic of people in the world I trust more to be considerate than a bunch of Tories returning from a jolly up, sorry, important trade negotiations that mysteriously cannot be conducted by video call.
By davidjay
AOB wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 am The Queen sits on her own at her husband's funeral- I wonder what she makes of her PM pissing off to India shortly, undoubtedly with a substantial gang of lackeys, lickspittles and toadies in tow. India, with its (unknown at this stage how it reacts to vaccines) variant and higher infection rate than its red list neighbours., Yes I'm completely confident every single one of the delegation will abide by quarantine rules upon return. There's not a group or demographic of people in the world I trust more to be considerate than a bunch of Tories returning from a jolly up, sorry, important trade negotiations that mysteriously cannot be conducted by video call.
Meanwhile hundreds fly there and back from the UK every day.
Brilliant! :roll:

"Are you a spy?"
"Niet."
"That's alright then. Come in."

UK government to unveil registration scheme to tackle foreign spies

Alex Johnson likely to announce proposal, including Official Secrets Act update, in Queen’s speech
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... is-johnson

Parties call for inquiry into Alex Johnson’s ‘failure to be honest’

Exclusive: Commons Speaker asked to allow vote on inquiry as government spokesperson says ‘PM follows the ministerial code’
Given the size of the Conservative majority, there is no realistic chance of MPs approving such a motion, but a debate on this subject – if the Speaker were to allow one – would be highly embarrassing to the prime minister.

The letter was organised by the Green MP Caroline Lucas and it has been signed by five other parliamentary party leaders: Ian Blackford (Scottish National party), Sir Ed Davey (Liberal Democrats), Liz Saville Roberts (Plaid Cymru), Colum Eastwood (SDLP) and Stephen Farry (Alliance).

The Labour leader, Sir Keir Starmer, was invited to sign the letter, but declined. A party source said Labour did not normally sign up to initiatives launched by other parties.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... lurehonest

In other news, the 2.6 million briefing room has been mothballed, and Johnny Mercer has been sacked, his "resignation letter" basically accusing Johnson of being all mouth and no trousers.

OK Mercer was trying to protect soldiers from prosecution, which isn't exactly the noblest of causes, but it's the first chink in Johnson's armour.
I read that the whole briefing idea has been junked. Short-termism, anticipating a shitstorm over Greensill?
Or has Biden's example made him skidmark his panties?

Allegro Surform now going to be Johnson's mouthpiece (ugh, what an image that presents) on the climate conference.

Apparently 'other ministers' will use the briefing room. If they can be found.
I do wonder if someone has had a word with him, and told him to basically stop fucking around and start acting like a fucking prime minister if he wants the support of the party.

Probably unconnected but I did notice that Carrie Antoinette is connected to the son of John Aspinall, erstwhile crony of Sir Jimmy Goldsmith and various other "I'm seriously rich and fuck everyone else" types that make Johnson look very nouveau riche and oiky in comparison.
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 pm I do wonder if someone has had a word with him, and told him to basically stop fucking around and start acting like a fucking prime minister if he wants the support of the party.

Probably unconnected but I did notice that Carrie Antoinette is connected to the son of John Aspinall, erstwhile crony of Sir Jimmy Goldsmith and various other "I'm seriously rich and fuck everyone else" types that make Johnson look very nouveau riche and oiky in comparison.
Care to expand on "connected".
Are you implying she's the Scout Regalia* of the London tories?

* A very expensive "town bicycle" M'Lud.

https://scoutregalia.com/products/sr-bicycle
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]