:sunglasses: 28.1 % :pray: 14 % :laughing: 33.3 % 🧥 1.8 % :cry: 14 % :🤗 7 % :poo: 1.8 %
By Andy McDandy
Look at the Fabricunt tweet and skim read it. Lots of buzzwords there:

Labour
Hamas
Proscribed
Terrorist
Dale Vince

And that absolute cunt move, "I am very pleased to hear this". One could glance at it and be forgiven for thinking that Fabricunt had been proved right.

Stupid haired pisshead cunt.
By satnav
Because William Wragg is the MP for Stockport the Manchester Evening News did an article about the story. At one point they mention that Leicestershire Police were looking into the case because a local MP had made a complaint. Quick as a flash Andrew Bridgen felt that he need to make a clarification.
Andrew Bridgen, the Independent MP for North West Leicestershire, stated he wasn't behind the report.
The article goes on to say.
He expressed his confusion over the mindset of those who send unsolicited explicit images, saying, "I am baffled by anyone who thinks that it is a good idea to send pictures of your genitalia to people you barely know,".
I'm really not sure why Bridgen felt it was so important get in his clarification quite so quickly. Were people really thinking Bridgen had been sending dick pics?
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:45 pm Because William Wragg is the MP for Stockport the Manchester Evening News did an article about the story. At one point they mention that Leicestershire Police were looking into the case because a local MP had made a complaint. Quick as a flash Andrew Bridgen felt that he need to make a clarification.
Andrew Bridgen, the Independent MP for North West Leicestershire, stated he wasn't behind the report.
The article goes on to say.
He expressed his confusion over the mindset of those who send unsolicited explicit images, saying, "I am baffled by anyone who thinks that it is a good idea to send pictures of your genitalia to people you barely know,".
I'm really not sure why Bridgen felt it was so important get in his clarification quite so quickly. Were people really thinking Bridgen had been sending dick pics?
In Bridgen's case, a head and shoulders shot's a dick pick.
Malcolm Armsteen, Oboogie, Watchman and 2 others liked this
By Youngian
Is there anything in this story that rings true? Top talent like David Campbell-Bannerman are being passed over for PPC selection for One Nation Remoaners.
Tories accused of purging ‘high quality’ candidates who back Brexit

Those on the Tory right believe Downing Street is blocking “true blue” candidates who support low-tax and small-state conservatism from standing in the election so that the party will instead be dominated by centrists.

Some Tory MPs have said high-quality applicants for the list of approved parliamentary candidates are being rejected due to their traditional Conservative values, while those who might lack the required skills to be an MP are being put through because they believe in high taxation and public spending.

Former Conservative MEP David Campbell Bannerman said he is being blocked from progressing to the long list for any particular seat, after being on the approved list of candidates since 2019

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 24379.html
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]