:sunglasses: 28.1 % :pray: 14 % :laughing: 33.3 % 🧥 1.8 % :cry: 14 % :🤗 7 % :poo: 1.8 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
He's been there and done it, man. Done the hard yards. Corporate law is hell.
Wiki wrote:Jenrick was privately educated at Wolverhampton Grammar School before reading History at St John's College, Cambridge, graduating in 2003. He was news editor at student newspaper Varsity in 2001. He obtained a Thouron Award to study Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania from 2003 to 2004. He subsequently studied Law, gaining a Graduate Diploma in Law from The College of Law in 2005 and completing a legal practice course at BPP Law School in 2006.
Jenrick qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and practised corporate law with Skadden Arps and Sullivan & Cromwell in London and Moscow. Immediately prior to being elected to Parliament in 2014 Jenrick was a director of Christie's, the auction house.
By Watchman
Youngian wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:28 am Practicing corporate law in Putin’s Russia sounds a colourful job and a man like Jenrick is probably ably suited for.
But he best keep away from 5th floor windows
By Abernathy
Funny how these Tory wankers resigning in disgrace all talk about being an MP or a minister as “an enormous privilege” or “the honour of my life”. Pointless platitudes.

Just fuck off, you digusting twat.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:53 pm Friend of mine worked for a Magic Circle law firm in Moscow for a long time. I don't think it was seen as a dodgy or dangerous post back in the day.
You wouldn’t expect a man who picks a fight with traumatised refugee children to choose a dangerous post.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:11 pm Funny how these Tory wankers resigning in disgrace all talk about being an MP or a minister as “an enormous privilege” or “the honour of my life”. Pointless platitudes.

Just fuck off, you digusting twat.
It’s almost correct. What they mean is that they have *enjoyed* enormous privileges, and hope they will get “an honour for life” so they can go and be equally lazy and ineffective in the HoL.
Dalem Lake liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]