:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By mattomac
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:42 am
Youngian wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:09 am 'deep state'! Oo er. Dom's heading a future with a megaphone and Piers Corbyn for company
Not sure a march through London is exactly "deep state"
On a Saturday.

So he means Boris and his mates?
By Crabcakes
The UK's resident genius is now saying Nandy should be Labour leader.

Given Dom is far, far less clever than he thinks he is, I think this is a good sign. If he wants Starmer out and has decided to shit stir, he must be privy to some signals he's doing well or there's a concern that he is being seen as PM material. He may be out of govt., but he'll still be in touch with the likes of Gove, the people who bankroll the Spectator and of course his Russian friends. This won't have come from nowhere.
By Youngian
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:05 pm The UK's resident genius is now saying Nandy should be Labour leader.

Given Dom is far, far less clever than he thinks he is, I think this is a good sign. If he wants Starmer out and has decided to shit stir, he must be privy to some signals he's doing well or there's a concern that he is being seen as PM material. He may be out of govt., but he'll still be in touch with the likes of Gove, the people who bankroll the Spectator and of course his Russian friends. This won't have come from nowhere.
Or is he just a freelance gobshite with no employment offers? The Devil makes work for idle hands as the Italian Dom has found out
Attachments
0AA20BC3-4722-4B61-B366-3D23DC33866A.jpeg
0AA20BC3-4722-4B61-B366-3D23DC33866A.jpeg (761.09 KiB) Viewed 3894 times
I make it 11 months since Dom left Downing Street. No word of him working in that time. I don't say he hasn't been offered any- there's always going to be wingnut welfare out there for the likes of him.

But not quite life as lived by the real people in Redcar, Stoke, Doncaster, is it? It's one thing to take time off when your house only cost £50,000 too, maybe when your kids have grown up. Dom has a young son (who presumably won't go to the local comp) and lives in Islington.
By Youngian
e.g binning state aid regime, acting more like 50s/60s pentagon viz technology

What does he think the UK was up to in the 50s and 60s? And why the technocratic minded Wilson and Heath reluctantly abandoned prestige national projects for joint European projects as the UK didn’t have the economy of scale to compete with the US or Japan. He’s like my niece who as a teenager thought Kasabian’s psychedelic rock albums were a ground breaking new sound.
Arrowhead liked this
By Cyclist
Everyone's favourite Specsavers ad is back, and he's not complimentary about Johnson

Dominic Cummings has said that the next few weeks will be a “hyperomnishambles” for Boris Johnson, as he claimed that the Prime Minister “needs scrapping ASAP before kills even more 1000s”.

In his latest Twitter rant, the Prime Minister’s former chief aide accused Mr Johnson of lying about Government strategy on the booster rollout.

Mr Cummings questioned claims made by Mr Johnson last night that the national booster programme would be expanded to all adults in England after ministers reviewed key data on Friday...

https://inews.co.uk/news/dominic-cummin ... 349975/amp
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]