By Andy McDandy
He seemed rather jubilant today, everything being hilarious to him. A couple of odd asides as well, such as the coronation and Wales not having its own Covid enquiry. I'd not be surprised if he had a pep talk from Gove. And a few lines of yeyo.
By Watchman
Who needs experts! Fuck me, a fireman tells you something is a fire risk because they’re commies!

Dowden suggests firefighters' concerns over barge linked to their political views

Oliver Dowden suggested concerns about the Bibby Stockholm barge by the Fire Brigades Union are politically motivated.

Asked on BBC Radio 4’s Today show about the FBU’s comments that the barge could be a floating “death trap” for asylum seekers, the deputy prime minister said:

Of course, we’ll take into account those concerns and that’s exactly what we’re doing.

I would just gently say the Fire Brigades Union has donated £850,000 to the Labour party since 2010. It is affiliated to the Labour party, and I’m afraid what we see with this is exactly what we saw with trying to pass the legislation earlier this year through parliament. There are many obstacles.

We’re confident that we will be able to address all of the concerns. I’m absolutely certain about that and I’m absolutely certain we will be able to get people on this vessel in the coming weeks
By Yug
I put "Petrie Dish" in the thread title as Dowden was Culture Secretary at the time. It would now appear to be referring to the things growing in Petrie dishes which are vastly more intelligent than Oliver Dowden.
By soulboy
Angie did an 8 Mile* on him.

* A reference to the 2002 Eninem movie about the rap battle scene. Spoilers from a 22 year old film - Jimmy (the protagonist played by Eminem) pre-empts Papa Doc's (another rapper and the movie's villain rather than the Haitian dictator) potential insults, acknowledging his own "white trash" roots and difficult life... with nothing to say in rebuttal, Papa Doc hands the microphone back, conceding the battle.
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]