:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
By Yug
Here's an Orwell quote for them:

George Orwell wrote:The further a society drifts from the truth the more they hate those who speak it.
Seems appropriate for those cunts.
Boiler wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:13 pm I think she genuinely believes she can make a comeback amongst the members who are sick of brown people leading the party.
Especially now she thinks Bozo the Clown is out of the picture
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am
Simply put, they think they know better, and have been infected with the same "DEMOCRASEE!" delusion as so many others - that their choice is the right one, because someone else agrees with it. Doesn't matter if other people, better informed or in greater numbers, disagree. They don't count. And because there is nothing better than DEMOCRASEE!, that means you can't be out-argued. Just scream "DEMOCRATICKLY ELECKTID!" until they go away. Anything else is like the Nazis. Or the Commies. Or Commienazis.
I’ve noted this before, but in respect of the Corbyn Cult/Momentum faction within the Labour Party. They too, have this ludicrous obsession with “DEMOCRASEE!”. Remember when Corbyn’s answer to Brexit was to : Stage One : Go and negotiate a much better exit deal from the EU. Stage Two: Hold a special Labour Party conference in which Labour Party members would decide whether or not to campaign in favour of Corbyn’s “better” deal in a referendum, Stage Three : Hold a referendum on accepting Corbyn’s “better deal”, or just leaving with Johnson’s oven-ready turd. I experienced it at local, branch level, where I was persona non grata to the Trots. Those wankers would hold a fucking vote to decide on the colour of shite.
Abernathy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:49 pm I experienced it at local, branch level, where I was persona non grata to the Trots. Those wankers would hold a fucking vote to decide on the colour of shite.
Whilst proposing boilerplate motions about supporting the NHS to party HQ...
Stage One : Go and negotiate a much better exit deal from the EU. Stage Two: Hold a special Labour Party conference in which Labour Party members would decide whether or not to campaign in favour of Corbyn’s “better” deal in a referendum, Stage Three : Hold a referendum on accepting Corbyn’s “better deal”
All avoiding Stage Zero - win a fucking election.
Dalem Lake liked this
Boiler wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:13 pm I think she genuinely believes she can make a comeback amongst the members who are sick of brown people leading the party.
I suspect she is also very popular with disaster capitalists, who’d love another crashed economy so they could buy up huge chunks of things for a pittance while also enjoying wholly unfunded tax cuts.

You can see why she is so popular with 55 Tufton Street. She delivers what they want - insane wealth for the already wealthy and utter desperation for everyone else, making them far more susceptible to accepting awful, awful terms.

By the end of a full Truss term we’d have had no NHS, no BBC, no welfare state, and workers rights and leave that would make the US go ‘hey, that’s a bit mean spirited’.

Because the bottom line is this: she’s the ideal vessel for the abhorrent ideas of absolute cunts, because there’s fuck-all else in her brain to get in the way and all she wants in return is a nice photo op.
Boiler, Watchman liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:54 pm
I suspect she is also very popular with disaster capitalists, who’d love another crashed economy so they could buy up huge chunks of things for a pittance while also enjoying wholly unfunded tax cuts.

You can see why she is so popular with 55 Tufton Street. She delivers what they want - insane wealth for the already wealthy and utter desperation for everyone else, making them far more susceptible to accepting awful, awful terms.

By the end of a full Truss term we’d have had no NHS, no BBC, no welfare state, and workers rights and leave that would make the US go ‘hey, that’s a bit mean spirited’.

Because the bottom line is this: she’s the ideal vessel for the abhorrent ideas of absolute cunts, because there’s fuck-all else in her brain to get in the way and all she wants in return is a nice photo op.
A-fucking-men to that!
By Yug
This should trash Truss' reputation in the (swivel) eyes of the Party faithful

Liz Truss recommended that a group of Tamil asylum seekers stranded on a tiny British territory in the Indian Ocean be brought to the UK because of a “credible threat of mass suicide”, documents show.

Diego Garcia is part of the Chagos Islands, which the UK calls the British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) and over which it continues to claim sovereignty despite a UN court ruling that they are part of Mauritius.

Eighty-nine asylum seekers arrived on the island on 3 October 2021 after fleeing persecution in Sri Lanka. They had travelled from India in a fishing boat in the hope of claiming asylum in Canada, but got into difficulties. They were rescued and taken to Diego Garcia, where they have since been looked after by British forces there; 29 have now left the island, but 60 remain.

Documents disclosed as part of that challenge show that on 6 March 2022, the foreign secretary at the time, Liz Truss, advocated that the group be permitted to come to the UK...

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ments-show
The idea is to keep the buggers out, not invite them in.
Truss and pals have been talking about "dynamic modelling" as if nobody in the "economic establishment" have ever done this. To Truss, the phrase basicaly means "my tax cuts pay for themselves", which generally isn't true of tax cuts. Anyway, the OBR had felt it has to publish something on its dynamic modelling, doubtless because of Truss. What a waste of their time.

She's now decided to go and endorse Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ction-2024
In the article, title “The World Again Needs American Leadership”, Truss cited Ronald Reagan and the end of the cold war.

“The world would benefit from more of that kind of American leadership today,” Truss wrote. “I hope that a Republican will be returned to the White House in 2024. There must be conservative leadership in the US that is once again bold enough to call out hostile regimes as evil and a threat.”

Truss did not name Trump in her column but she has previously praised him, calling him “very good” and “very nice”. Trump, in turn, has said he thinks “very highly” of Truss.

Truss’s piece was published as she visited Washington with Conservative Friends of Ukraine. Saying the west was “complacent about the defeat of our communist enemies”, Truss – also a former UK foreign minister – described threats from China, Iran and Russia.

Although she did not mention Biden and appeared to implicitly criticise him, she argued for the need to “ensure a total Ukrainian victory and defeat of the Russian invaders”, a goal pursued by Biden – and indeed opposed by many hard-right Republicans.
Youngian wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:02 am Trump is not a friend of Ukraine, he doesn’t believe in US global leadership, has no intention of confronting Russia and isn’t a neoliberal or a neoCon.
The main thing he has in common with Truss is he doesn’t believe the rich are rich enough.
Yep. Which very obviously marks this out as a Translatlantic Wingnut Welfare application by Truss.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -far-right

Truss and Fargle rock up at the big US far right klonference. Truss still blames everyone else for not being as wildly popular and brilliant as her.

She was always a bit gauche, but I never got the impression of her being this absolutely batshit.
Truss would appear to have gone full hatstand. Totally tonto.

Rubbing elbows with Farage & Bannon. Writing for FOX News. Infamy, infamy. The "Deep State" had it infamy. Endorsing TRUMP, for fuck's sake. The authorities best have that straitjacket ready for when her plane lands back in the UK.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]