:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
Rosvanian wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:52 pm It's the arrogance - the sheer mind boggling arrogance of this ridiculous woman that stands out. Why is no one telling her? Where's her family? It's just incredible.
Sometimes you'll hear people saying "Oh, with [MP] it's just a job, and if you met them in private they're actually very normal and boring, all that stuff is just for the cameras and the crowds". Indeed Jess Smith has spoken about times when Tory MPs have bitterly opposed her in the chamber, then come up to her later and say that they actually agree with what she's doing but orders are orders and here's some info that might be useful. But with Liz, and with a lot of the senior ones, they're true believers, aren't they?

It's the kids I feel sorry for. I think it was the Gove brood who have virtually disowned their parents.
She's proper down the rabbit hole...

Liz Truss Blames 'Deep State' For Chaos Her Mini-Budget Triggered
Ex-PM also claimed the West is "doomed unless conservatives win again".

...Truss’s short time in office is remembered for her disastrous mini-budget, which crashed the pound and sent the markets into chaos.

The Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey even said it damaged the UK’s reputation internationally.

She also claimed the West “is doomed unless conservatives win again” in her article.

While she was talking about politicians with a general conservative ideology, it is worth pointing out that Conservative Party have been in charge of the UK for years – since 2010, in fact.

The Conservative Party also governed for 65 years overall across the 20th Century, holding office for longer than any other party.

Truss’s time as PM broke records in its own right, as she was ousted by her own Conservative Party after just 45 days in office – because of her mini-budget.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 1f2f7a2641
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]