:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
By Abernathy
Yes, truly bewildering. Mind you, the whole of this table - of cabinet ministers best liked by the swivel-eyed and blue-rinsed Conservative "grass roots" members - is totally bewildering. It's like a parade of the thickees.
Attachments
Cabinet-League-Table-Nov-21.png
Cabinet-League-Table-Nov-21.png (58.55 KiB) Viewed 2345 times
By Arrowhead
Interestingly, I've seen three different people each make broadly similar predictions today re Truss and her new role, namely:

1) Truss will spend the next 12-18 months huffing & puffing and picking carefully choreographed spats with the EU,
2) Having achieved little with this approach bar favourable coverage in the Tory press, she will resign as FS whilst heaping the blame on Johnson
3) Having burnished her credentials with the Tory grassroots & the "Spartans", she will then launch a leadership challenge to Johnson (if he hasn't already departed) in pole position

.............or to put it another way, she will repeat exactly what Johnson did to Theresa May a couple of years ago :roll:
By mattomac
Arrowhead wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:30 pm Interestingly, I've seen three different people each make broadly similar predictions today re Truss and her new role, namely:

1) Truss will spend the next 12-18 months huffing & puffing and picking carefully choreographed spats with the EU,
2) Having achieved little with this approach bar favourable coverage in the Tory press, she will resign as FS whilst heaping the blame on Johnson
3) Having burnished her credentials with the Tory grassroots & the "Spartans", she will then launch a leadership challenge to Johnson (if he hasn't already departed) in pole position

.............or to put it another way, she will repeat exactly what Johnson did to Theresa May a couple of years ago :roll:
Can’t even come up with a unique approach. I must be missing her genius.
Arrowhead liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:56 pm That Truss photo looks she's taking orders for tickets to a village barn dance.

"I'll just put you down now. How many of you are coming to the fish supper, and how many just the dance?"
That’s a wild night out in her South West Norfolk constituency.
Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:30 pm Interestingly, I've seen three different people each make broadly similar predictions today re Truss and her new role, namely:

The grassroots and Sparts will never forget that she's a remainer.
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]