:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
By Cyclist
Another one who should have her own padded ce... er thread.

Official: UK farmers are screwed
A new trade deal between the UK and Australia will not harm British farmers' livelihoods, the trade secretary has told the BBC.

Liz Truss denied that imports of Australian beef would flood the UK and said British export markets would grow...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57478412
Jimmy Hill might have something to say about that.
By Youngian
She said by 2030, 66% of the world's middle classes will be in Asia and they want to buy products such as whisky, cars, beef, and lamb from the UK.

Non-agricultural tariffs with the EU and Australia are almost negligible which is why the government’s own forecasts haven’t predicted much growth arising from this deal. Why they’d want to import more Japanese cars from the UK to Australia isn’t explained. Its questionable if most whisky production will be British products by 2030 and as for beef and lamb exports growing, do leave off.
By Tubby Isaacs
Morgan car makers are down the road from me. They're to say the least not big on volume. They were one of the few companies to ignore John Harvey Jones when he did a Troubleshooter there and suggested changing their methods to increase production and profits. That was 30 years ago. Seeing they're still there, I think they got that call right.

I suppose it's good for them if they've got potential buyers in more countries bidding up the price. But I don't think they're going to save our economy.
By Youngian
Anne-Marie kept her ex-husband’s infamous surname by choice. The ex husband is Charles’s descendent and he and the ex wife own the family castle. Not much thought or contrition about family legacy
With 100 Days Until Brexit, We Must Remember The Opportunities Leaving The EU Will Bring Us.

The prime minister’s present treaty proposal asks us to fire a backstop-sized arrow deep into the beating heart of the United Kingdom. It would imperil our Union by treating Northern Ireland differently to the rest of the UK and forces us to obey EU rules without having a say, unless the EU and its members give permission. That’s not Brexit. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 5184b97bc3
By Oboogie
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:05 am Unto the seventh generation?

With that mindset how do we ever make progress?
People remember their history. If you fancy telling the Irish that the potato famine was a very long time ago and they should jolly well get over it, you're a braver man than me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]