:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
It’ll never happen, but I’d just love to see someone confront her properly and ask her what the hell she thinks she’s doing given her ideas were terrible, she was fired by her own party, it was all her own fault, and the public as a whole loathe her?

Literally the only positive thing about her premiership- aside from its brevity - was that I liked her lectern. Which Sunak of course replaced.
Early in the coalition government, I recall a minister (something tells me it may have been Grayling) telling an interviewer that they had no right to criticise him because "I answer to my constituents at the ballot box, and they have just given me a 5 year mandate". That seems to have been taken on board.

Perhaps it's to do with the profusion of news channels - if they don't like the tone of Radio 4, they can threaten to speak to Sky, or exclusively to GB News. They're legitimate outlets, you can't accuse them of hiding from the public, it's easy to tune into any of them, so just remember that the MP is doing you a favour just by gracing your studio.

Tie into this a plethora of morons screaming about "balance" - so if you schedule a debate and one party pulls out, rather than flag this up and call them out or empty-chair them, it's easier to pull the entire debate.

Basically, the GIFT keeps on giving.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... rEIPq4_4

Liz Truss attacks Biden and fake Conservatives as she rants to half-empty crowd at US right-wing conference

Quite seriously, she is really not well, is she? Intervention required.
Oboogie liked this
As I understand it, she's got to declare the no doubt substantial earnings from this within 28 days. Sunak won't be looking forward to the headlines.

I wonder if it's worth a bet on her losing her seat to Lib Dems (Labour are second but they were second in North Shropshire too).
Labour have been making the council gains in Truss’s seat. Especially Thetford.

A dingo loose in the top paddock. Think I get what Truss is on about but Biden has the US Dollar to play with.
She went on to blame the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Mr Biden, accusing him of having “intervened to have a go at my policies”. “Can you imagine being attacked on your economic policies by the inventor of Bidenomics? Talk about offensive,” she said.
Watchman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:13 pm Any comments from the constituents of North Norfolk?
SW Norfolk is hers. N Norfolk was held by the Lib Dems for 18 years with what seems to have been a very large personal vote for Norman Lamb (who even survived 2015 by 4,000 odd). I think the Lib Dems might fancy it if she was running there, even if the majority in 2019 was very large (14,000).
Watchman liked this
I fucking can’t stand Isaby, because I know first-hand what a backstabbing hypocrite he is.

We both attended the same university at the same time. We have mutual friends as a result (he from being involved in Student Union stuff as a young conservative, me from RAG). One of our mutual friends recently sadly lost her wife - they also have 2 young kids. He sent his condolences, and I have no reason to suspect they’re not genuine. But then days later he’s with Truss after she’s been happily trying to drum up trade by sucking up to people who would not only want our mutual friend to have never been able to have a same-sex marriage, but who would absolutely have been the sort to laugh at the death of her partner and say a dead dyke was no loss and then want to have her kids taken away.

Anyone with a spine or morals would look at their personal experience and the experiences of those they know, see the red flags around them, and at the very least walk away. But no.

So yeah, that’s an insight into the absolute howling voids that these people are.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]