:sunglasses: 31.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 12.5 %
By Watchman
How desperate must you be to arrest people, who it’s not known if they are illegal immigrants or not, just to try and convince voters that Labour won’t mend your potholes, or empty your bins
By Crabcakes
mattomac wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:17 am You feel this going unravel and it will turn out he overstayed his holiday visa by a week.
It’s better than that. Apparently he was a student whose visa has expired, and he was going to go to Rwanda anyway to work for an NGO. So now he’s gone with a free flight, 3 grand and accommodation for 5 months.
By Tubby Isaacs
This is Theresa May resignation territory. The Tories got out of that one by sticking in somebody who the Brexit/Reform voters liked (while Labour was persisting with somebody the Lib Dem voters didn't like, and paid the price).

Hard to see what Sunak can do to get out of this? Resign, Penny Mordaunt takes over and fights an immediate election? Hard to see how it can go any worse.

By slilley
The Conservatives are caught in a three way pincer movement. Their main enemy is Labour obviously, and they will lose seats to them in a straight fight. Secondly in places like south west London, parts of Surrey, the South West they are now up against the Liberal Democrats who have shown they are more than capable of taking seats off the tories, and thirdly there is the loss of support to Reform plc which could cost them seats not necessarily to Reform plc but another party. Like Mr Mickawber, Sunak is hoping for something to turn up, I fancy that all that will appear is the removal van. These local elections are unlikely to offer much comfort and could well see the tories make one last desperate throw of the dice, a bit like Germany and the Battle of the Bulge, change the leader again and pray.
Youngian, davidjay liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Forgetting the local elections for a minute, apparently the Rail Minister, Huw Merriman, gave an interview to a podcast of rail experts and all but promised that HS2 was going to Euston. Assume Sunak is going to announce this soon, with a brilliant deal of private money. This may just make him look like an indecisive fool.
By Tubby Isaacs
The Tories have lost the Police Commissioner in North Yorks. I'm not sure Sunak's going to be able to keep the focus on Ben Houchen.

Labour won by over 7% and that's with no Reform candidate running, and a Green running. Couple of independents though, maybe they were of the "no nonsense local character" variety, I don't know.
By Yug
Abernathy wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:05 pm.
He could well be hanging on expecting this to happen, and hoping the Tories really get dropped in the shit at the next GE. I think he's such a nasty, petty spiteful little cunt that, because he wasn't greeted with universal acclaim and have the whole party queuing up to kiss his arse when he became PM, and because of the shit his own party have put him through during his term as PM, he's thinking "Fuck it. After the next GE I'm off to America, but before I go I'll make sure you cunts are well and truly fucked".

He has no loyalty to this country. He has no loyalty to his party, and no morals at all.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]