:sunglasses: 31.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 12.5 %
By mattomac
Apparently he has been making comparisons on the newcast programme about himself and Will Smith, the difference being Will Smith is an actor whose wife had the piss taken out of her for a condition.

As a minister his wife’s links and interests are part of the public interest, that’s effectively the way the rules are set out.

He has also been bleating about the OBR for telling the truth.

The guy is as a weak as a streak of piss, I guess he felt he could be leader after watching Johnson.
Oboogie liked this
By AOB
Poorest households could miss out on £150 council tax rebate

I hadn't considered this until now. Houses band E and above split into flats, but the landlord pays the council tax overall, meaning s/he gets the £150 rebate despite not paying the energy bills, only the council tax. The tenants may have pre-payment meters, for example. They will get zilch. Apart from the biggest hike in energy prices of all.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:06 pm Rishi's father-in-law has pulled out of Russia. He will be very relieved.
Took him long enough….I wonder why?
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:13 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:06 pm Rishi's father-in-law has pulled out of Russia. He will be very relieved.
Took him long enough….I wonder why?
Despite being the Infosy boss's son-in-law, British chancellors of Exchequer don't carry the same weight in India as they did under Gladstone and Disraeli. Or even Gordon Brown.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]