:sunglasses: 31.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 12.5 %
By Watchman
Sunak to urge Tory MPs at 1922 Committee to 'pull together' and to attack Labour over its record in Birmingham

I'm not sure that's as good a move as Tetchy thinks it is
By Youngian
I thought Isaac Levido had read the riot act months ago?

Wasn’t this disastrous Lynton Crosby protege behind the Rwanda policy? All you gotta do, Rish is find some shithole to dump the refugees, torch their boats and you’ll be heading for electoral victory like Tony Abbot. Easy.
Then Dom Cummings was back dispensing wisdom; Make a bold statement by canceling HS2 and promising new trains across the Pennines, it’ll infuriate the metropolitan elite and regain the Red Wall. Easy.
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 pm
Wasn’t this disastrous Lynton Crosby protege behind the Rwanda policy? All you gotta do, Rish is find some shithole to dump the refugees, torch their boats and you’ll be heading for electoral victory like Tony Abbot. Easy.
Then Dom Cummings was back dispensing wisdom; Make a bold statement by canceling HS2 and promising new trains across the Pennines, it’ll infuriate the metropolitan elite and regain the Red Wall. Easy.
Didn't know Rwanda was Levido's idea. That would figure. Maybe he was already pushing the "war on motorists" before Uxbridge.

What is it with the Tories and Australia? Why not Canada?
By Andy McDandy
Sun, beaches, no mucking about, no pooftahs, massive prawns, can do attitude, manly men playing rugby, sexy women like Annalise off Neighbours.

Canada? Cold,. vague (what's there?), far too nice to the natives, and some of them speak French. Wimps.

PS Jenrick? Ha ha ha ha ha.
By Tubby Isaacs
I'm all for giving young people responsibility but putting the YTS boy ("with a passion for graphic design") in charge of comms is taking things a bit far.

This is all while the government is releasing a load of criminals early because they sold off too many prisons. Foreign prisoners are being offered money to agree to be released and deported early.

By Tubby Isaacs
Back in the Coalition days, Ken Clarke was given the job of reducing the prison population and saving money by selling some prisons, including those on very valuable land. I'm fairly sceptical of the view that there are very easy reductions to the prison population to be made, but you could certainly try having fewer of the very short sentences, as David Gauke suggested after he'd left the job. Cameron scrapped that under political pressure. And apparently they sold a bunch of prisons anyway.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:53 pm
Youngian wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 pm
Didn't know Rwanda was Levido's idea. That would figure. Maybe he was already pushing the "war on motorists" before Uxbridge.

What is it with the Tories and Australia? Why not Canada?
Because Canada's generally reckoned to be nice (or "woke" as they'd characterise it.

Our ruling party hark back to a "white Australia" full of abrasive Les Patterson clones as their colonial utopia.
At least since they "lost" South Africa.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
I have the perfect Tory candidate; everyone says he a vote winner with charisma, has the experience of winning elections, and has been mayor of a city larger than Manchester.............go on put your money where your mouth is Tory party
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:22 pm Sun, beaches, no mucking about, no pooftahs, massive prawns, can do attitude, manly men playing rugby, sexy women like Annalise off Neighbours.

Canada? Cold,. vague (what's there?), far too nice to the natives, and some of them speak French. Wimps.

PS Jenrick? Ha ha ha ha ha.
The current Australian Tory leaders are the off-spring of Ten Pound POMs who left the mother country in the late sixties. Long haired queers and darkies were taking over.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]