:sunglasses: 31.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 12.5 %
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:34 pm Think this is reasonably positive for Rishi (apart from the 18 point deficit). Even Mordaunt (who Labour haven't lined up yet) only does a bit better.

The correct answer is that over three quarters of respondents haven’t a fucking Scooby who these people are. Although Sun readers may recognise Penny in her bathing suit.
By Tubby Isaacs
Yep.

Say what you like about Bozo, he was known and had built up his “brand” (proper Brexiter) over 3 years before May was forced out, and there was a major constituency for it.

Not the same as “here’s another person you don’t know, we wish we’d chosen instead of Truss and Sunak”
Bones McCoy liked this
By satnav
Robert Halfon has done a lot of work around education and training so he will probably have a nice cushy job lined up with an academy chain. If he is required to wait 6 months before taking up a job outside of government that 6 months would just end as the next academic year starts.
mattomac liked this
By Bones McCoy
Maybe I'm enjoying this too much.

I'm watching the political powerhouse which caused misery for three quarters of my life.
The braying pricks who thought "daddy's money" made them something at university.
The boarding school wankers who through press and politics jobs would ultimately yield "their turn to rule".
And the grifting bastards who sought to monetise every element of public life.

That lot, all herded into a metaphorical Hindenberg - all going down in flames together.

Ohh! The inhumanity. Give me more.
Dalem Lake, Yug, Watchman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]