:sunglasses: 31.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 12.5 %
By Youngian
Everyone around Reform are pushing this ambassador Farage brainfart that Nigel conjured up over a bottle of claret in his club (he doesn’t really drink ale down the Dragon and Flag).
Being an active legislator in the EP was beyond his intellect so why would anyone think he has any wit to be a diplomat? Because he’s mates with Trump and Donald is going to win. Stupid people are embellished with certainty regardless of how many times they wrongly predict the future. This never leads them to changing their MO to weighing up options and keeping them open before engaging their mouths.
Once heard a solicitor who represents saps at the magistrates describe a petty criminal as someone who can’t even see 10 minutes in front of them.
By Abernathy
Odd that Sunak has announced an “Easter honours list”, in which he awards knighthoods and Damehoods to four Tory MP cronies, including the loathsome Phillip Davies, KGB News presenter, part-time MP, and husband to the equally loathsome Minister for Common Sense, Esther McVey, as well some Egyptian bloke called Mohammed Mansour, who has coincidentally donated a massive 5 million knicker to the Conservative party.

I didn’t know an honours list at Easter was even a thing, and it would appear that it really isn’t. These gongs are normally dished out at the year’s end.

So what is Sunak up to ?

Speculation is that he :

a. No longer gives a fuck (if he ever did).
b. Realises that he’s not going to be in number ten for very much longer, so is making use of his powers of patronage while he still can.
c. Is attempting to pacify an incipient revolt among desperate Tory MPs who think that replacing him PDQ with Mordaunt, or whoever, would be worth a try.

All three are plausible.
By Youngian
The honours system has become so debased by the Tories they may as well democratise it if it’s not abolished. Anyone can pay a grand to the treasury to obtain a knighthood for a friend or relative as a birthday gift like having a star named after you.
Who’s going to complain that it undermines their integrity, Sir Gavin Williamson?
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm
I bet that racist bloke’s a bit pissed off, £15m and all he got was an OBE
davidjay liked this
By Samanfur
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 pm Has Rishi Sunak really knighted Christopher "upskirt" Chope? I find that unbelievable and entirely plausible in equal measure.
Chope was knighted in 2017. Philip Davies is the MRA that Sunak knighted this time around.
kreuzberger liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]