:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
SM is a work in progress for over 30 years and one of the most sophisticated economic integration projects ever attempted by neighbouring states.
They lack the magic of Frost and David Davis who can deliver this sort of thing over lunch with a plan on a fag packet.
It appears this think tank are serious people making credible criticisms of the SM’s impeded progress. The core criticism is that EU members are sacrificing the advantages of economy of scale and integration that US and China enjoy for flexibility on national sovereignty. Which is producing poorer economic outcomes than it rivals. Over to you Lord Frost.
Last edited by Youngian on Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:41 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:37 pm None of that black nonsense. All it means.
Othello would be OK.
We didn't Brexit to have Eurotrash like Othello, Hamlet, Julius Caesar and The Merchant of Venice rammed down our cultural throats.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:29 pm
Rawhide, Three wheels on my wagon? Funny enough the BBC have recently shown the greatest British western ever made, the English (not a vast genre, I grant you).
Anyone have access to this shit rag so we can read what Frost is babbling on about?
Has he heard of Radio 3?
Frost flicks to Classic FM in the car after the Jeremy Vine show finishes to listen to the Dvorak piece from the Hovis advert. If only the BBC had more of this for intellectuals like me instead of woke programming, Frost ponders.
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:35 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:29 pm
These people are so dismally, depressingly, fuckawfullingly limited in ever sense...
If you’ve had an educated guess as to what he has written this is it isn’t it?
Attachments
IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4181.jpeg (245.86 KiB) Viewed 8516 times
By Tubby Isaacs
I love Civilisation and Kenneth Clark generally, but he’s not exactly free of « ideology ». Has patriot Frosty watched it lately? It’s not very complimentary about Britain.

Why is the BBC expected to give everything available for free all the time? There’s loads of art and culture on the iplayer even if Civilisation isn’t on there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]