:laughing: 100 %
By Andy McDandy
Frost clearly basing all his business knowledge and acumen on the Trump model. Most people would agree that in any deal there has to be negotiation - Frost really is stuck in some Imperial timewarp.
By satnav
Frost was on GB News tonight and had this to say about Boris Johnson:
'It's great! I'm very glad to see Boris given a platform to talk about what he's done. Whatever his failings, and everybody has failing, he will be one of the most consequential Prime Minister in this country's history.'
Yes, we all have failings but rarely do are failings lead to thousands of people dying prematurely. And what does 'one of the most consequential Prime Minister actually mean? Johnson's premiership did have consequences but most of them were pretty bad.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:55 pm Frost was on GB News tonight and had this to say about Boris Johnson:
'It's great! I'm very glad to see Boris given a platform to talk about what he's done. Whatever his failings, and everybody has failing, he will be one of the most consequential Prime Minister in this country's history.'
Yes, we all have failings but rarely do are failings lead to thousands of people dying prematurely. And what does 'one of the most consequential Prime Minister actually mean? Johnson's premiership did have consequences but most of them were pretty bad.
Like Caligula or Commodus were consequential Roman emperors.
By Tubby Isaacs
Backing Trump- this is an obvious winner in Britain. The preview of his article sounds great. "Here are some really bad people who... have some ideas that might help fix climate change". Meanwhile people with much more money who don't live in big cities aren't elite, apparently.

By Rosvanian
The misuse of the word 'elite' by cunts like Frost probaby irritates me more than the misuse of 'woke' - and given that conservatives took to describing the weather forecast as 'woke' in the Mail this week, that's a whole load of irritation. I shouldn't be reading this shit at 7.00am. It's not a good start to the day.
By Andy McDandy
And all of these comments by Frost, Badenoch etc can be summarised as follows: Better to be in his shadow than in his way.

For all their public school, one more push, Lord of the Rings bluster, if they were in that world, they'd be the ringwraiths - selling their souls for a sniff of immortality and power.
RandomElement liked this
By Youngian
Inspired by Jon Stewart kindness towards conservative voters, they really do deserve better people than this to represent them.
As the likes of Frost would be first to tell us, most comedians are of a liberal or left persuasion. Why is it these lefty elites prefer comedians to do jokes and politician to be serious?
Frost has belatedly jumped on every right wing bandwagon since Brexit. The no-nonsense free marketeer, national sovereignty fetishist and now the anti-woke crusader. And he’s shit at all of it.
Spoonman liked this
It seems he may be in trouble with the Tories.
It is alleged that he has been questioned over who funded his recent 'polls' - and he refused to say. The whips suspect that the backers have also funded Reform (in other words this is an extreme right-wing attempt to undermine the government he is supposed to be supporting).
The whips have warned him that, should such evidence emerge, he will be deprived of the whip.

See also
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... xZ-X83V180
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]