:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Nigredo
The haunted Victorian psycho-sexual nightmare trying, with a straight face, to tell parliament what a bunch of nasty undemocratic lefties they are for condemning Johnson before his totally impartial (honest guv!) investigator has reached her conclusion (that he has done nothing wrong and can now consider the matter closed).

Getting an absolute barracking aside from the odd loon looking after their snout in the trough.
By Andy McDandy
Deer Jacub,

My neibor looks a bit rong. Can I linch him?

In all seriousness, it's likely to be the usual guff about pounds and ounces, making it easier to sack pregnant women, and turning a blind eye to a bit of cash in hand.
By Malcolm Armsteen
satnav wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:28 pm I really do hope that Rees-Mogg publishes all the EU rules that the Sun readers submit to him to scrap, because I would guess that about 90% of the rules will have very little to do with the EU.
That have been written down the pub by whoever ghosted his article...
By Spoonman
I'm surprised that anyone actually thinks that JRM actually gives two Walter Softy's what the plebs that buy The S*um actually think other than to fool them into thinking that he actually gives a damn about them, because it isn't exactly a leap to suggest that had a non-Conservative cabinet minister did a publicity stunt like this, the Tory's, their press barons & associated forelock tuggers would be squealing about how said government was unfit to make "proper" decisions in the interest of the country.
By Cyclist
Who's he trying to kid?

Evidence that leaving the EU has damaged UK trade is "few and far between", the government's Brexit opportunities minister has said.

Jacob Rees-Mogg, who was handed the new role last week, said recent drops in exports had been caused by disruption during Covid.

He argued that Brexit was "already a success" and is boosting the economy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60407234
In a report, the Public Accounts Committee said trade had been "suppressed" since the UK cut formal trade ties in January 2021, due a combination of Brexit, Covid and global economic problems.

The MPs said it was not possible to separate out the precise impact of each factor, but it was "clear" that Brexit had had an impact.

Official trade statistics show UK exports to the EU in the first ten months of 2021 were down 12% on pre-pandemic levels, in a year hit by disruption.

UK imports from the EU were 20% lower than before the pandemic.
Asked whether Brexit had reduced UK trade, he replied: "I think Brexit has been extremely beneficial for the country.

"I think the evidence that Brexit has caused trade drops is few and far between."...

..The way the UK trades with the EU changed on 1 January 2021, at a time when trade was also being affected by the pandemic, making it hard to distinguish the impact of each of them.

Fortunately, the independent Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR), which comes up with economic forecasts for the government, has tried to separate the two.

It said at the time of the Budget in October that both imports and exports with the EU had been hit by Brexit and that both were on track to end up 15% lower as a result of the UK leaving the EU.

But the OBR said it was too early to know for sure because, for example, some of the barriers to trade agreed with the EU had not yet come into force.

It pointed to research from the Centre for European Reform, which concluded that in October 2021 the UK's trade in goods with the EU had been 15.7%, or £12.6bn lower, than it would have been without Brexit.

The gap had been between 11% and 16% each month of 2021.

New research from the British Chambers of Commerce has suggested many firms do not believe post-Brexit trading arrangements have helped trade with the EU.

In a survey of 1,000 UK exporters by the business group, seven out of 10 of those polled said the UK's trade deal with the EU was not enabling their business to grow.

Liberal Democrat business spokesperson Sarah Olney said the research showed British firms believe the deal is "simply not good enough".

"Claims from the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg about Brexit opportunities ring hollow for businesses being drowned in paperwork and delays at our borders," she added....
Rainbows and unicorns, according to the haunted pencil.

Fucking twat thinks we're dumb enough to swallow his bullshit.
By Dalem Lake
Cyclist wrote:Who's he trying to kid?

Evidence that leaving the EU has damaged UK trade is "few and far between", the government's Brexit opportunities minister has said.

Jacob Rees-Mogg, who was handed the new role last week, said recent drops in exports had been caused by disruption during Covid.

He argued that Brexit was "already a success" and is boosting the economy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60407234
In a report, the Public Accounts Committee said trade had been "suppressed" since the UK cut formal trade ties in January 2021, due a combination of Brexit, Covid and global economic problems.

The MPs said it was not possible to separate out the precise impact of each factor, but it was "clear" that Brexit had had an impact.

Official trade statistics show UK exports to the EU in the first ten months of 2021 were down 12% on pre-pandemic levels, in a year hit by disruption.

UK imports from the EU were 20% lower than before the pandemic.
Asked whether Brexit had reduced UK trade, he replied: "I think Brexit has been extremely beneficial for the country.

"I think the evidence that Brexit has caused trade drops is few and far between."...

..The way the UK trades with the EU changed on 1 January 2021, at a time when trade was also being affected by the pandemic, making it hard to distinguish the impact of each of them.

Fortunately, the independent Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR), which comes up with economic forecasts for the government, has tried to separate the two.

It said at the time of the Budget in October that both imports and exports with the EU had been hit by Brexit and that both were on track to end up 15% lower as a result of the UK leaving the EU.

But the OBR said it was too early to know for sure because, for example, some of the barriers to trade agreed with the EU had not yet come into force.

It pointed to research from the Centre for European Reform, which concluded that in October 2021 the UK's trade in goods with the EU had been 15.7%, or £12.6bn lower, than it would have been without Brexit.

The gap had been between 11% and 16% each month of 2021.

New research from the British Chambers of Commerce has suggested many firms do not believe post-Brexit trading arrangements have helped trade with the EU.

In a survey of 1,000 UK exporters by the business group, seven out of 10 of those polled said the UK's trade deal with the EU was not enabling their business to grow.

Liberal Democrat business spokesperson Sarah Olney said the research showed British firms believe the deal is "simply not good enough".

"Claims from the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg about Brexit opportunities ring hollow for businesses being drowned in paperwork and delays at our borders," she added....
Rainbows and unicorns, according to the haunted pencil.

Fucking twat thinks we're dumb enough to swallow his bullshit.
Sadly, a lot of people will swallow his bullshit - hook, line and sinker.

They're why the country is in the state that it's in.
Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]