:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Crabcakes
Let's look at the pattern:

Johnson and chums inexplicably go to bat for Cummings despite the open and shut case against him - transpires they were breaking rules left, right and centre and knew they were all just as in the shit as he was.

The cabinet come out in force to defend Patel against bullying charges. Turns out a fair few of them are up for bullying charges.

Mogg turns out for Raab and says let's not judge too harshly. Wonder why...?
Spoonman, Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:15 pm What was it again? “Time to circle the wagons for the Pritster”.

Ding dang sure !

What a truly repulsive cunt Johnson is.
When they circled the wagons, it was to keep the Indians outside.
Something the Pritster has found out the hard way.
Oboogie liked this
By Yug
I wonder how the haunted pencil took this news? It was, after all, the pet project which gave him a hard-on.

The "bonfire" of EU legislation by the government is to scrap less than a quarter of the estimated European laws on statute books, MPs have been told.

Sky News understands Eurosceptic Tory MPs were told by Business and Trade Secretary Kemi Badenoch just 800 of roughly 4,000 laws are expected to be ditched by the end of this year...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/brexit-j ... r-12868058
People near the Moggster should keep an eye out for low-flying toys.
By Andy McDandy
I doubt he even cares. Everything about him is performative; he'd have backed Remain if he thought it benefited him more. His only concern as a minister was being in control of things*.

*And people. See Pratchett's comments on sin.
Spoonman liked this
By Yug
This right-wing fuckloon is getting more deranged by the day

Jacob Rees-Mogg has said Brexit allowed Britain to show "global leadership" over Ukraine, making it "impossible for Putin to succeed".

The 53-year-old former Tory cabinet minister made the argument after being asked on Sky News' Sophy Ridge On Sunday programme about what had been the main benefits of leaving the EU.

Mr Rees-Mogg said: "The leadership shown by Boris Johnson, which he could only do because he was not bound by sincere cooperation, ensured that a coalition was set up which made it impossible for [Russian President Vladimir] Putin so succeed...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/brexit-s ... s-12880590
Putin saw a possible split in the united front of the EU, saw how many Tories were sucking on the Russian tit, and decided to go for it. The fact that the recipient of so much Russia money went down the anti-Russia route must have come as a surprise.
By Youngian
mattomac wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:28 pm
He thinks this stuff makes him look educated but it doesn’t it’s basic wiki skim reading garbage, shown up when he attempted to write a book.
Tom James came to mind, a slick Senator on Veep played by Hugh Laurie who bullshits his way in life via Google. Asking saw mill workers for their favourite types of plywood which he knows the names of.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:59 pm I'm sure you've been there, too, when you have a very good candidate who loses out to someone less talented but better connected...
Ohh fucking yes, especially during my relatively brief stint in the newspaper industry,

When a college asked me
Why did we give that scholkid a guided tour of our data room?
That was the gaffer's son, odd on he's our boss in a couple of years.
I'd left by then, but it came to pass.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]