:sunglasses: 11.1 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 22.2 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Watchman
I must admit, I read it as Lady Macbeth telling Oiky, that she knows he’s tried to be one of the gang, and she telling him not to try too hard as she has her eye on him getting a bigger prize and she wants to be part of that
By MisterMuncher
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:06 pm Mikey found playing away, Vinous preparing for a Big Settlement.
I mean him and Vine deserve each other, and I can accept that. I hate to think what fate befell the "other woman" that could drive her into the arms of the toot-addled, pob-faced, eugenicist cunt.
By Malcolm Armsteen
There's a lot of coded messages flying about this evening about the Tory donors, 'friends' and more who have been appointed to lucrative posts on scrutiny boards by ministers - à la Coladangelo.
By Andy McDandy
When the crisis first broke, I recall Petronella Wyatt saying that one of the main reasons so many senior Tories were against the idea of lockdowns was because they were all having affairs, and the thought of a few weeks locked up with the family and with no access to the lover or local hookers was too much for them to bear.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:01 pm There's a lot of coded messages flying about this evening about the Tory donors, 'friends' and more who have been appointed to lucrative posts on scrutiny boards by ministers - à la Coladangelo.
At some point a forensically inclined questioner needs to enquire:
Why are we pointing campaigners as advisers.
And why in the name of Sterculius are we appointing lobbyists as aides.

The only logical answer is a massive taxpayer funded beano* for the usual suspects.
* Old term for a slap up meal with lashings of ginger beer.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:26 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:01 pm There's a lot of coded messages flying about this evening about the Tory donors, 'friends' and more who have been appointed to lucrative posts on scrutiny boards by ministers - à la Coladangelo.
At some point a forensically inclined questioner needs to enquire:
Why are we pointing campaigners as advisers.
And why in the name of Sterculius are we appointing lobbyists as aides.

The only logical answer is a massive taxpayer funded beano* for the usual suspects.
* Old term for a slap up meal with lashings of ginger beer.

They do this shit as Johnson is not punished for it electorally. And I doubt this Hancock debacle will dent his ratings much.
By Crabcakes
Also, they remain close friends? That pre-emptive Mail article says something *very* different now we know the full context. It was clearly a warning that Vine knows where the bodies are buried and won't hesitate to dig them up should she feel suitably wronged. And given her personal spitefulness and greed - and doubtless her fury that she now won't ever see the inside of No. 10 as a tenant - who knows what might set her off?
By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:48 pm Michael Gove and wife Sarah Vine to divorce

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... to-divorce

While this is a personal matter, and not to be gloated at, one wonders how this might affect Pob's leadership ambitions.
Because a stable and unblemished home life is so essential to any Conservative politician aspiring to the highest office...
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:15 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:48 pm Michael Gove and wife Sarah Vine to divorce

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... to-divorce

While this is a personal matter, and not to be gloated at, one wonders how this might affect Pob's leadership ambitions.
Because a stable and unblemished home life is so essential to any Conservative politician aspiring to the highest office...
No, because the only quarter he might have expected a groundswell of support was a Mail Columnist.
By Andy McDandy
Rumour, and I stress rumour, has it that he's been shagging a male aide.

At any rate, it's not the first rumour about him or his family. Whispers about swingers parties, kids are on drugs and hate their parents, there's a lot of between the lines stuff in Vine's output.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]