:sunglasses: 11.1 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 22.2 % :poo: 5.6 %
By kreuzberger
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:46 pm With luck there'll be CCTV of him balls deep in a 12 year old choirboy.
While snorting up toot like a Henry vacuum.
Darren Grimes, going full soprano for want of his mam's lube?

Anyway, BH should be fun on Sunday morning, especially the squirmy sounds to accompany the newspaper review.
By satnav
Any married person who has had an affair during the last 16 months will have potentially been in breech of various lockdown rules and regulations. Hancock was unlucky because his indiscretion was caught on camera.

The fact that Gove has announced that he is getting divorced it would suggest that he is aware that photographic evidence exists of him breaching social distancing rules. With Hancock resigning quickly after be found out it will be interesting to see if Gove clings onto his job if the papers go after him.
By MisterMuncher
It breaks my heart to see a couple so obviously well matched split up. If these two shit-stains on the collective trunks of humanity can't bond in their shared inhumanity and wallow in the shared bliss of callous, nasty, hypocritical bile, what hope is there for any of us?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]