:sunglasses: 11.1 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 22.2 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Where is he? Answers on a postcard...

Is he on hidden manouvres?
Is he in rehab?
Has he been caught playing away?*
Has he had a breakdown?
Has he discovered shame?

*When I suggested this to Mrs A she made a noise like a cat bringing up a hairball.
By Bones McCoy
Down the Winchester, lying low till it all blows over.

This is the guy who brought Cummings into Westminster, stabbed Alexander in the front and spends far too much time around think tanks.
But 12 months out of the public eye, and his mates in the press will buff him up to look like Johnson's successor.
By visage
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:35 am Where is he? Answers on a postcard...

Is he on hidden manouvres?
Is he in rehab?
Has he been caught playing away?*
Has he had a breakdown?
Has he discovered shame?

*When I suggested this to Mrs A she made a noise like a cat bringing up a hairball.
Definitely not the second option, according to an eyewitness I know.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Interesting bit in the latest Popbitch email:
>> A house divided? <<
What's happening in Westminster?

There's already a pretty hefty amount of sleaze and suspicion sloshing around Westminster at the minute, and it seems as though Fleet Street may have a new story to toss into the trough too. Lobby hacks were asking some rather pointed questions about rumoured ministerial use of a grace-and-favour flat in Admiralty Arch at a briefing this week.

Though details were sparse, it's unlikely to relate to the Johnson/Arcuri affair that's back in the news – because the shagging in that took place at their own residences. It's unlikely to be connected to any of David Cameron's recent lobbying efforts either – as he's no longer a minister.

So who could it be? And could this have anything to do with the persistent Westminster rumour that there's been a rift in the once unshakeable Gove-Vine union?
By kreuzberger
The Red Arrow wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 pm Having spent most of the day preparing and cooking my favourite meal, and just about to serve up, I suddenly find myself not hungry anymore.
Was it the thought of Arlene and Sarah scissoring to fuck while doing beak off the peak of Arlene's driver's cap while, as a dab hand at hitting moving targets, he cracks one off over their breasts?

Aye, that'll be it.
By Oboogie
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 pm
The Red Arrow wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 pm Having spent most of the day preparing and cooking my favourite meal, and just about to serve up, I suddenly find myself not hungry anymore.
Was it the thought of Arlene and Sarah scissoring to fuck while doing beak off the peak of Arlene's driver's cap while, as a dab hand at hitting moving targets, he cracks one off over their breasts?

Aye, that'll be it.
You're not a well man Kreuzy. Seek help.
Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]