:sunglasses: 11.1 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 22.2 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Yug
Man with extremely punchable face thinks England's waterways aren't polluted enough - and guess who's paying

Michael Gove defends plans to weaken water pollution protections as he rips up rules on housebuilding– UK politics live

Government says scrapping EU-era protections on nutrient neutrality will allow for an additional 100,000 homes

Government defends plans to scrap EU-era environmental protections
Scrapping EU-era environmental protections on nutrient neutrality will allow for an additional 100,000 homes to be built in England by 2030, the government has claimed.

Environmental campaigners have criticised the planned change, but the government says housing developments contribute only a small fraction of nutrient pollution and new funding is being provided to mitigate any associated increase. The changes will see the financial burden to mitigate nutrient pollution for new housing shifted from developers to taxpayers, PA Media reports.

The government says it intends to work with the house building industry to ensure that larger developers make what it describes as an appropriate and fair contribution to the scheme over the coming years. No detail on that has been announced, but the government said it is discussing how to do so with the Home Builders Federation...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... itics-live
By Andy McDandy
He's the fucking Mail made flesh - oh, we don't need all this legislation to make people do the right thing, if anything it just aggravates people and why can't we just appeal nicely to their better natures and I'm only trying to be nice and......have they gone? Right, crack on with the dodgy stuff, like we even give a toss.
By Boiler
The BBC's spEak You're bRanes on this (at https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics- ... 8#comments) has really dragged the racist nutters out...
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 12-04-13 Ministers propose scrapping pollution rules to build more homes.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 12-04-13 Ministers propose scrapping pollution rules to build more homes.png (15.15 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
There is a factual response to this, but it has got lost in the noise... :roll:
By Tubby Isaacs
Are we talking about this £140m thing that the taxpayer will now cover? Not sure I'm that bothered about that. Small amount of money, we want to encourage more development, might make sense to pay for it ourselves. The economic benefit of building more homes would be way more than £140m. Then again, it might be a pointless give away to donors. Fuck it, I'll go with the latter, that's what they'd do to us.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:43 pm Gove's ex-wife Sarah Vine has written an article in the Mail tomorrow claiming that 'Basket Case Britain now feels like a third World country.' I wonder who she blames for Britain's decline?
...wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists,
union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby- pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue- sniffers, 'Play For Today', squatters, Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:10 am
satnav wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:43 pm Gove's ex-wife Sarah Vine has written an article in the Mail tomorrow claiming that 'Basket Case Britain now feels like a third World country.' I wonder who she blames for Britain's decline?
...wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists,
union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby- pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue- sniffers, 'Play For Today', squatters, Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
That’s not far off. Vine blames Sadiq Khan, unions, universities, trans rights wokes and layabouts for third world Britain and more importantly her flight being cancelled. She didn’t mention EU red tape which thanks to Brexit means she won’t be compensated a single penny from the airline for leaving her stranded.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ed-replace
By Yug
Last time I checked, Sadiq Khan had absolutely no influence at all outside of That London. But he's brown. And he's one of Them. So yeah. Tentacles of evil throughout this Green and Pleasant Land.

Fucking racist Tory cunts. I fucking hate them.
Youngian liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Leveson 2 is still policy, I think.

Would be surprised if they spent much time on newspaper ownership. Very different world to when the Sun was selling all those copies. Facebook is much more important and I've no idea what you do about the bollocks on there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]